Skip to content

Magi: The Fallen World

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Magi: The Fallen World. View game

21 posts

Re: Magi: The Fallen World

Posted Apr 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Thanks for the .sol

I tried editing it with minerva, but the AMF3 kept giving errors after saving.

Re: Magi: The Fallen World

Posted Apr 30, 2011 9:07 am

Excuse me, I'm a real nub. Could you explain what 4b*8+6 is?
And how do I use the codes?

Re: Magi: The Fallen World

Posted Apr 30, 2011 11:21 am
Quote from: "SaneCube"
Excuse me, I'm a real nub. Could you explain what 4b*8+6 is?
And how do I use the codes?


Read my signature and click the revelant links.

Re: Magi: The Fallen World

Posted Apr 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Sweetness. The "always use all skills" doesnt seem to work though. I assume this is sposed to make cooldowntime/waittime 0 or 1?

Re: Magi: The Fallen World

Posted May 6, 2011 7:21 pm

Some more AOBs. I found these looking at the Armorgames version, but I assume they'll work on the Kong version as well.

Upgrading skills no longer increases cool down. (There should be 16 found):
24 ?? 61 e0 25
24 00 61 e0 25

Upgrading skills no longer increase MP cost. (There should be 16 found):
24 ?? 61 df 25
24 00 61 df 25

Upgrade weapon/equip always has 100% success (Ignore the displayed chance):
d0 24 64 46 d1 38 01
24 00 02 02 02 02 02

Number of souls needed & used for upgrade is always 0 (there should be 2 found):
d0 66 bf 38 66 ce 38
24 00 02 02 02 02 02

Someone asked about when to scan for AOBs, I did it on the page where it says 'click here to start'.

Re: Magi: The Fallen World

Posted May 9, 2011 10:09 am
Quote from: "Matt2424"
Some more AOBs. I found these looking at the Armorgames version, but I assume they'll work on the Kong version as well.

...

Upgrade weapon/equip always has 100% success (Ignore the displayed chance):
d0 24 64 46 d1 38 01
24 00 02 02 02 02 02

Number of souls needed & used for upgrade is always 0 (there should be 2 found):
d0 66 bf 38 66 ce 38
24 00 02 02 02 02 02

Someone asked about when to scan for AOBs, I did it on the page where it says 'click here to start'.


Don't work with Kong Version.