Hi,
I started fiddling with Gemcraft Labirynth and CheatEngine yesterday and realized there is an easier procedure for using these early AoBs, instead of pain in the ass of experiencing web browser. I didn't see it in any related posts, so here it is :
Goal : The point is to catch the game in loading phase in standalone player.
Step 1. Open Flash standalone player and CheatEngine
Step 2. In CheatEngine select the player windows/process.
Step 3. Enable Speedhack and manually enter something around 0.01 and apply.
Step 4. Open Your gemcraft .swf file. In few seconds the loading bar will appear.
Step 5. Set the Speedhack value to 0 and apply.
Step 6. Hack it all You want and then disable Speedhack.
Voila, now You should have an easier control over the game environment. It's a general solution and will work for many games, maybe someone experienced could repost it for general use in appropriate place.
I realize "supplying current version" policy, but I hope this will slip : can anyone ring me up with mana cheat for version 1.14.
Greetings.