Re: Gemcraft Labyrinth
does any one have any for the new 1.17 verson yet? The above do not seem to be working under the new version.
Thanks (broken image removed)
-migrated-
60 posts
does any one have any for the new 1.17 verson yet? The above do not seem to be working under the new version.
Thanks (broken image removed)
I can have alot of mana?
d0 24 00 68 d4 01
d0 24 7f 68 d4 01
This one eventually crashes my game, due to having too much mana or something, when I'm running on endurance. Is there a way to make all the gems have mana production without it being quite so powerful?
Edit: It's actually happening randomly with all three of these AOB's but only when I have gems in traps.
Quote from: "Simple_AOB"I can have alot of mana?
d0 24 00 68 d4 01
d0 24 7f 68 d4 01
This one eventually crashes my game, due to having too much mana or something, when I'm running on endurance. Is there a way to make all the gems have mana production without it being quite so powerful?
Edit: It's actually happening randomly with all three of these AOB's but only when I have gems in traps.
Try not to use traps, just built alot of towers and place level 12 gems in there.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
Is it possible to get one that does the red gems ability? (broken image removed)
Is it possible to get one that does the red gems ability? (broken image removed)
Please, explain what you mean.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
Quote from: "Simple_AOB"I can have alot of mana?
d0 24 00 68 d4 01
d0 24 7f 68 d4 01
Use this hack above along with these new ones I made for almost invincibility
Always Chain Hit and Double Damage
24 00 68 b6 01 d0 24 00 68 ca 01 d0
24 64 68 b6 01 d0 24 64 68 ca 01 d0
Always reduce armour
d0 24 00 68 c9 01
d0 24 64 68 c9 01
Truly invincible
Always shock
d0 24 00 68 cd 01
d0 24 64 68 cd 01
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
i'm using CE 5.6, and when i search the AOB's it doesn't show up. :shock:
i'm using CE 5.6, and when i search the AOB's it doesn't show up. :shock:
perhaps you:
-loaded wrong process - for chrome and firefox it's usually NOT the obvious one.
-started the game before trying aob hack
but still... if you do that, there is no guarantee that it'll work. It doesn't work for me either (but it used to when I did that couple versions back, so I know I am doing correct stuff and yet it doesn't work)
I tried finding mana on my own but I can't :/
Please, explain what you mean.
The bloodhound gem's ability. You have the abilities for four of the gem's abilities and there's a new aob for shock, but not one for bloodhound.
QuotePlease, explain what you mean.
The bloodhound gem's ability. You have the abilities for four of the gem's abilities and there's a new aob for shock, but not one for bloodhound.
It's a matter of finding the code, since I found those 4 right next to each other, posted.
Also, the others can apply to all PURE gems, but bloodhound can only be included in a Pure bloodhound or mixed bloodhound.
Quote from: "Simple_AOB"Quote from: "Simple_AOB"I can have alot of mana?
d0 24 00 68 d4 01
d0 24 7f 68 d4 01
Use this hack above along with these new ones I made for almost invincibility
Always Chain Hit and Double Damage
24 00 68 b6 01 d0 24 00 68 ca 01 d0
24 64 68 b6 01 d0 24 64 68 ca 01 d0
Always reduce armour
d0 24 00 68 c9 01
d0 24 64 68 c9 01
Truly invincible
Always shock
d0 24 00 68 cd 01
d0 24 64 68 cd 01
Alot of poison damage
d0 24 00 68 c3 01
d0 24 7f 68 c3 01
It's all within the same bit of data...
Edit: Of course I find 2 nore hacks :
Mana Shards have unlimited mana
d3 a1 61 89 09
d3 a0 61 89 09
Monsters tombs, and building are dead before you even touch them
d0 27 68 ee 03
d0 26 68 ee 03
My posts are getting quite long :|
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
Agh.... all of these are good, but the always increase skill point hack doesn't work anymore for v1.17!
Can anyone tell me the AoBs of GCL 1.01,1.10,1.14 and 1.15 M (i read the rules and folow it correct)
I was asked to update this, so here it goes.
Credits to blahblahman
Mana mutiplies when making a gem
00 62 07 A1 4F 8B
00 62 07 A2 4F 8B
Combining gems mutiply mana
01 00 a1 4f 8b
01 00 a2 4f 8b
Cost of increasing mana pool is 0
66 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 25 f0 01
66 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 25 00 01
Extremely high mana when you extend it Only extend your mana pool twice, otherwise you'll appear on the high score board.
66 92 04 2f 30 a2
66 92 04 2d 08 a2
Gemcraft Labyrinth v1.2.2k
almost everything adds mana
a1 4f f5 04 01
a0 4f f5 04 01
extend manapool even if mana is not enough(castraisemanapool)
46 ?? ?? ?? 0c 01 00 00 47
46 ?? ?? ?? 0c 01 00 00 02
manacost v2
46 e2 03 00 a1
46 e2 03 00 a0
disable incremental cost (side effect no flashy bars)
66 ?? ?? 2f 1c a0
66 ?? ?? 24 01 a0
can cast spell as long mana is >=0
46 e2 03 00 62 07
46 e2 03 00 24 00
Credit to Zenwaichi for the aobs.
Epic stage 1 is D10.
Epic stage 2 is D10.
Tip: in the map, look for stages where option for "number of waves" cannot be selected.