Dawn of the Dragons
http://apps.facebook.com/dawnofthedragons
I should preface this with I am unsure how detectable this is so use with caution.
Unlike most games of this type, I have discovered that for some reason speed hack works for more than just the local side. You can use CE to speed hack 20x and the (non-raid) character timers like energy, stamina, honor, health, and even money decrease rapidly and it uses these values for real. I've leveled like 10 times today since I discovered it, and banked major gold from land.
One very helpful aob though is needed to avoid the headache of being timed out but it needs to be applied by freezing the game when you load the page (speed hack to 0)
60 88 3c 4f df 05 00 60 82 3c 4f df 05 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
This basically never starts the timeout timers so you can leave it running. Without this the speed hack will work on these as well and the game will time you out in under a minute.