Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Apr 28, 2012 6:35 am

I just threw this together while i'm trying to work the bugs out of the other features for res defeat salvages(aka cargo fleets) for now

instant upgrades, research, ship build and repairs

I really didn't want to release til i had RES working but at least this version has chat unlike my previous versions. I can get res going with store options but I'm shying away from the store options so we don't need to block bp-fb-vip.sjc2.kixeye.com/backend/fbcredits/balance

But the no Res will keep us from leveling to fast but i'll still work on getting res working and see if i can clean up code

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3aubif6cx0...20bp%20v87.swf

http://www.mediafire.com/?klyaba6w9ec5ntn

NOTICE
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no Responsibility for the way anyone uses this file.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Apr 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Hey. nice to see you keeping it alive. Need testing?
If so any specific parameters you want?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Apr 30, 2012 4:25 pm

not this time i'm pretty sure should be safe cause it takes time to get res so we should level slowly

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 2, 2012 3:18 pm

Hey you guys using fiddler? where kix hide the SWF i dont see the normal  ...... .. bpfb/game/game-v8?.v9123.Swf .... Thanks for the Help Hell

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 2, 2012 9:26 pm

This is a updated version of Hell in bp v87
I cleaned up some things i forgot in the first one

While i'm trying to work the bugs out of the other features for res defeat salvages(aka cargo fleets) for now

instant upgrades, research, ship build and repairs

I really didn't want to release til i had RES working but at least this version has chat unlike my previous versions. I can get res going with store options but I'm shying away from the store options so we don't need to block bp-fb-vip.sjc2.kixeye.com/backend/fbcredits/balance

But the no Res will keep us from leveling to fast but i'll still work on getting res working and see if i can clean up code

http://www.mediafire.com/?6d6e0abhspsjhed

NOTICE
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no Responsibility for the way anyone uses this file.

Hey you guys using fiddler? where kix hide the SWF i dont see the normal  ...... .. bpfb/game/game-v8?.v9123.Swf .... Thanks for the Help Hell

No i use charlse fiddler has been having some issues but they should release a update soon to fix it if people reports it .

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 18, 2012 6:45 pm

This is for Battle Piratesv88

While i'm trying to work the bugs out of the other features. I'll release more secure updates soon.

For Now get RES by defeat salvages(aka cargo fleets)

instant upgrades, research, ship build and repairs

I really didn't want to release til i had RES working but res is on the way thanks to rokon giving me hint. I could get res going with store options but I'm shying away from the store options so we don't need to block bp-fb-vip.sjc2.kixeye.com/backend/fbcredits/balance

no Res will keep us from leveling to fast but i'll still work on getting res working and see if i can clean up code

http://www.mediafire.com/?126cqy9n1audvld

NOTICE
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no Responsibility for the way anyone uses this file.

https://www.virustotal.com/file/952a262308d34551a5f17aa1d9316fdd7f85a83d2ade6dab8500e2d9490fd5d9/analysis/1337365370/

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/1fed87378f8e0ec2f78b66dcf6a89072c8545a97

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 18, 2012 7:35 pm

yo  hellian..  i used the file but it dont repair my base. is it supposed to or am i doing something wrong. my dock is down so i cant see if it works on repairing my fleets.  and thanks for all ur hard work on this crazy game  . MY HATS IS OFF TO YA.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 18, 2012 8:15 pm

no bro base repair is tied into store but i'm looking for away to do it without store option I may have some free time this week to study it somemore to find new ways to do things

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 19, 2012 1:04 am

This is for Battle Piratesv88

change log
- took out some background java scripts that run

While i'm trying to work the bugs out of the other features. I'll release more secure updates soon.

For Now get RES by defeat salvages(aka cargo fleets)

instant upgrades, research, ship build and repairs

I really didn't want to release til i had RES working but res is on the way thanks to rokon giving me hint. I could get res going with store options but I'm shying away from the store options so we don't need to block bp-fb-vip.sjc2.kixeye.com/backend/fbcredits/balance

no Res will keep us from leveling to fast but i'll still work on getting res working and see if i can clean up code

Hell-In_BPv88.swf

update
http://www.mediafire.com/?3ewer68498drn0r
NOTICE
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no Responsibility for the way anyone uses this file.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/be9ff2b19366d086878d0b5c75280fdc79d9ecb6

https://www.virustotal.com/file/bd27322c18d42f8e462aaf1abef69a55868332e64a763ef02e4f34659d8a80ad/analysis/1337388092/

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 19, 2012 7:11 am

Somehow, every account I've ever made using hacks as of late ends up banned, regardless of how fast I level.
Haven't used hacks sense, but it's nice seeing you keep things up, hell.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Yeah they are putting more and more server side checks in place getting tougher to get around it

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 19, 2012 10:16 pm

This is for Battle Piratesv88

While i'm trying to work the bugs out of the other features. I'll release more secure updates soon.

For Now get RES by defeat salvages(aka cargo fleets)

Code: [Select]

instant upgrades, research, ship build and repairs, Temp Res


Thanks rokon
Make sure everyone give rokon a big thanks for pointing me in the right direction for Res

Hell-In_BPv88.swf
Link Removed
update
link removed

Update1a
http://www.mediafire.com/?bzb1kpn1xu2ti1o
change log:
UPDATE1a

added res
cleaned up code

UPDATE

took out some java scripts that run

NOTICE
Remember to all this is for Educational Purposes ONLY. I take no Responsibility for the way anyone uses this file.


https://www.virustotal.com/file/1d3e8f70004b49a24911a7fb91edb8c638a515bf91a6cddf84cfc041a74156bd/analysis/1337464935/

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted May 23, 2012 2:41 am

there is a bug it shows you have max res and client thinks you have max res but server knows otherwise so i need to fix it but don't have much time to work on it but i will try to get a release updated for this issue soon