Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
Is there a trick to not get banned I have been banned several times. Once I passed level 12 i try to do less than 4 upgrades a day but apparently still too much? what am i doing wrong?
-migrated-
1,693 posts
Is there a trick to not get banned I have been banned several times. Once I passed level 12 i try to do less than 4 upgrades a day but apparently still too much? what am i doing wrong?
First of all, they're extremely attentive to anything suspicious. You're doing things that would normally take DAYS, all at once. Here's what you do
Start a new account
do only 1 upgrade PER BUILDING till you hit 10, then from there on out, build only one ship per day and one upgrade/research per day
If you do things RIDICULOUSLY slow, you might get away with it. I used hacks at one time for months at a time without getting caught, and a month ago I gave up hacking entirely because getting away with it is near impossible.
Make hack accounts for fun, and make a real one to keep going. It's not worth it anymore, sorry to burst your bubble.
On the offside, hell, I sent you a PM on elitepvpers, username "Cevo"
Still rootin' for ya.
Thank you very much Vox seems like a pain, then might as well play without hacks and save yourself some trouble. My brother will be dissapointed I wanted to go to his rescue everytime he gets attacked Oh Well!! Any chance there is an unbanned hack?
Thank you for the SWF. do you have the one without EX
yes I need to update here more often but due to kixeye i'm going private instead of public you guys can add me on skype if you want just tell me what site your from and your name on the site I'll add ya
My skype name is tornado220
Thanks again will donate as soon as i can. Great work
Hellion I sent a small donation keep up the good work and please if you go private let me know [email protected]
file violating cant download
file violating cant download
Just the reason for going private all my links get took down
Try
www.tinyupload.com
www.tinyuploads.com
Alternatively, upload it on mediafire again. This time, right click the download link so it'll be harder to trace.
So instead of giving a link like
http://www.mediafire.com/?xxxxxxxxxx
It'll be something like
http://199.91.152.153/fgtasm57e45n7/yyyyyyyyy/xxxxxxx.fileextension
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
hi guys...is there a latest swf file now?thanks
hi guys...any new swf?thanks
v92 swf anyone
I wish i knew how to build some SWF files for battle pirates I would love to make one. but i learn by being shown. not by reading it in a book. so hope someone out there can make one for us.
I wish i knew how to build some SWF files for battle pirates I would love to make one. but i learn by being shown. not by reading it in a book. so hope someone out there can make one for us.
how to make swf with rabcdasm http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=6019.msg59015#msg59015