Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jun 4, 2012 1:20 am

Is there a trick to not get banned I have been banned several times. Once I passed level 12 i try to do less than 4 upgrades a day but apparently still too much? what am i doing wrong?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jun 4, 2012 3:25 am

First of all, they're extremely attentive to anything suspicious. You're doing things that would normally take DAYS, all at once. Here's what you do
Start a new account
do only 1 upgrade PER BUILDING till you hit 10, then from there on out, build only one ship per day and one upgrade/research per day
If you do things RIDICULOUSLY slow, you might get away with it. I used hacks at one time for months at a time without getting caught, and a month ago I gave up hacking entirely because getting away with it is near impossible.

Make hack accounts for fun, and make a real one to keep going. It's not worth it anymore, sorry to burst your bubble.
On the offside, hell, I sent you a PM on elitepvpers, username "Cevo"
Still rootin' for ya.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jun 4, 2012 3:41 am

Thank you very much Vox seems like a pain,  then might as well play without hacks and save yourself some trouble. My brother will be dissapointed I wanted to go to his rescue everytime he gets attacked Oh Well!! Any chance there is an unbanned hack?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jun 7, 2012 11:00 pm

yes I need to update here more often but due to kixeye i'm going private instead of public you guys can add me on skype if you want just tell me what site your from and your name on the site I'll add ya
My skype name is tornado220

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jul 1, 2012 4:38 am

Try
www.tinyupload.com
www.tinyuploads.com
Alternatively, upload it on mediafire again. This time, right click the download link so it'll be harder to trace.
So instead of giving a link like
http://www.mediafire.com/?xxxxxxxxxx
It'll be something like
http://199.91.152.153/fgtasm57e45n7/yyyyyyyyy/xxxxxxx.fileextension

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jul 19, 2012 11:28 pm

I wish i knew how to build some SWF files for battle pirates I would love to make one. but i learn by being shown. not by reading it in a book. so hope someone out there can make one for us.