Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Anyone able to assist me with getting the charles system to work properly. Ive followed paths i can understand, but it seems a little above me cos its not working as yet.
I ask please.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 29, 2011 2:47 pm

The hackcheck diseable the hack loging from the game.
Use that as first than you dont get problems with ban.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 30, 2011 2:43 am

Hey all, I fairly new at this whole thing and I just registered. Used to do a little bit of programming a few years back but my memory seems to be failing me but I took a quick skim through everything here and a few of the tutorials that were posted and I'm still somewhat lost but let me see if I'm on the right track, do you necessarily need the sothink swf decomplier for BP or as long as you have the hacks provided by those offered on here, will the Cheat Engine do just fine?

Can't seem to understand the decomplier that much but from the little bit I saw on here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=303 I think I somewhat get the whole scanning for values and replacing it with the second line part but the rest is really beyond me for a fella like me and I can't seem to find any addresses going on just that with the list of hacks provided so most likely I'm doing something wrong here, anyone willing to help or explain it a little more in depth for me, I do apologize for causing trouble.

Edit: I found out my problem and it seems I simply selected the wrong firefox process in the cheat engine and the addresses now show up for me, my problem now is after I scan the array of bytes provided and replace it with the ones offered, it doesn't seem to do anything afterwards oddly enough, am I still doing something wrong? This was tested with my dock upgrade, I used both the instup and instbuild just to be sure, thanks for the help.

Edit 2: Somehow building a building instant built it but still no luck on instant upgrading it appears.

Edit 3: Alright, I think I actually got, thanks anyways though, it appears this old jolly fella still has it in him to his surprise

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Nov 30, 2011 7:36 am
Quote from: "DrProtoss"
The hackcheck diseable the hack loging from the game.
Use that as first than you dont get problems with ban.


cheers for  the advice mate

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 1, 2011 6:30 am

1) Is there any hope of a instant resource hack?
2 )and is there a easirer way of doing this then everytime you play to keep replacing the codes you need or can you like sae the changes somehow?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 1, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi guys, still struggling to get started, i have run the cheat engine and managed to speed up battle pirates but when i bank all, "something broak" (broken image removed) i have tried to follow all posts on here to get started but it seems very complex indeed. i have sothink and npp but lost as of what to do. in sothink where do you find battle pirates to open and get started, could someone please post a full video for beginners from start to finish, cheers guys.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 1, 2011 10:31 pm

Anyone had a crack at a completeing blueprints type hex? I cant find anything.

Example you have some of the pieces already and want to complete it without paying etc?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 2, 2011 2:17 am
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "urbadkid"
1) Is there any hope of a instant resource hack?
2 )and is there a easirer way of doing this then everytime you play to keep replacing the codes you need or can you like sae the changes somehow?

it seems that no one is bothered to read this thread attentively including me.

INSTANT RESOURCES
1-I'm not sure why don't you just use free repair by goodknife to collect resources?
it works great i just tested it:
-you send your best fleet for a suicide mission (FFs preferably) >>> high repair cost
-in your doc click repair fleet, click cancel >>> you get few million resources
-keep hitting repair then cancel and you get your WH maxed up
CAUTION
don't use instant repair and free repair in the same time, they are conflicting.
if you want instant resources use free repair only

CE auto HEX
2-pay attention man! it's there posted by goodknife few posts above yours!
http://www.kongregatehack.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2779



When I scan for the free repair, I get 4 lines to show up, and none of them give me free repair. I also can't seem to get the instant fortify to work. The other ones do work great and I thank everyone for that!