Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 11, 2011 7:58 pm

So putting all in one place:

hackcheck
20 80 ?? D5 20 80 ?? D6 60 ?? ?? 11 07 00 00
47 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 11 07 00 00

instup
62 06 a0 4f ?? 01 10 ?? 00 00
02 02 02 4f ?? 01 10 ?? 00 00

repair
68 ?? ?? d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d2 66 ?? ?? a0 68 ?? ?? d0 d2
68 ?? ?? d0 d0 66 ?? ?? 02 02 02 02 02 68 ?? ?? d0 d2

instresearch
62 04 66 ?? ?? A0 4F ?? 01
02 02 02 02 02 02 4F ?? 01

shipbuild + refit
D0 D0 66 ?? ?? 62 06 A0
D0 D0 66 ?? ?? 02 02 02

instturret
d0 d1 46 ?? ?? 01 a0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02

instbuild
5D ?? D0 66 ?? 24 01 46 ?? ?? 01 46 01 01 A0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

instrocket
5d ?? ?? d1 46 ?? ?? 01 a0 4f ?? 01 d0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 4f ?? 01 d0

insfortify
62 06 a0 4f ?? 01 d0 26
02 02 02 4f ?? 01 d0 26

free repair
60 ?? 24 ?? d3 66 ?? ?? 4f ?? ?? 02
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

RES1
66 89 77 d2 90
66 89 77 d2 02

RES2
66 89 77 d2 a1
66 89 77 d2 a0

xp freeze
d0 30 10 52 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
d0 47 10 52 00 00 09 60 ?? ??

Credit and thanks to Goodknife and Slowmo.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Whatever I post... Sirius taskes it up to his ass, to decrease my karma... I dont even give a fk now

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Whatever I post... Sirius taskes it up to his ass, to decrease my karma... I dont even give a fk now

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 12, 2011 7:44 am
Quote from: "john55223"
Whatever I post... Sirius taskes it up to his ass, to decrease my karma... I dont even give a fk now


I only decrease your karma twice, and it is not my fault people don't like your ass.  :lol:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 12, 2011 9:13 am

hi to all...PLEASE need help on SoThink SWF decompiler...why it can't be open on my browser?i used the latest firefox...if i'll open decompiler theres a window appears saying i need to install Flash player activex control...the thing is I already installed it and still it doesn't work...help please...thanks....

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 12, 2011 10:26 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
@sirius12345
so that's what you do... you only come online to decrease other people's karma..
you think karma gonna affect people in real life? get a life mate


I want to say:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 13, 2011 7:40 pm

I can`t get to work cheat engine + hex codes, maybe some1 has a working v72 swf?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 13, 2011 11:47 pm
Quote from: "ScopeDown"
Yeah =/ Now I need to hack up another.

You can make another one and get to like lvl 30 in 30 minutes. Since you new nobody will notice and theyll think u came from another sector

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 14, 2011 5:58 am
Quote from: "slowmo"
RES GAIN v.144
AoB1
66 91 77 d2 90
66 91 77 d2 02

AoB2
66 91 77 d2 a1
66 91 77 d2 a0


CheatEngine doesn't find both 1st lines..

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 14, 2011 8:44 am

Ok I have a problem. Any of these codes don't work, accept the latest slowmo RESS GAIN v144

It is what I do.
1. Open FF, clear cache, load BP
2. Open CheatEngine, select plugin-container process.
3. Copy upper line of "hack".
4. Go to Cheat Engine, Value Type: Array Of Bytes, paste it and press First Scan.
5. Double click on result
6. Copy the bottom line, right-click on the result -> Change value and paste it.
7. Ingame nothing happens.

Q: WTH/F? Dunno, I should refresh the game or not? With RESS GAIN v144 I do the same sequence and it works w/o refresh. Ather codes don't work. Any suggestions?

Mine CheatEngine 6.1 screenshsot after some codes, I've changed.



p.s. Solved. Problem was CE 6.1.

p.s.s slowmo is god