Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
@Slowmo I get a database error on that one buddy.
-migrated-
1,693 posts
@Slowmo I get a database error on that one buddy.
Nevermind, it just doesn't run on Opera. Runs fine on Firefox.
Well, Slomo, your old swf for raid not working, think you could update it, while i try to learn all this RABCBAsm
The Swf doesnt seem to be working today (broken image removed) woooo <3
Did what you said (broken image removed) And im a huge piece of fail so its not working will keep trying to fix it myself (broken image removed)
I got it working earlier last night well its been workin fine before then upuntill now.
How do i update my path?
Yes stupid question to you bro i know but im a retard if you throw me a line ill figure it out from there.
Here is the Updated path guys.
For me anyway.
http://bp-fb4.cdn.kixeye.com/bpfb/game/game-v73.v8.swf
was V7 yday.
SEE im getting it love you slow.
Anyone heard of a glitch / hack that lets mortars fire non-stop without reload? Or / and at close range? A friend came across such a thing, no idea why it happened.
You have a point. I didn't think anyone would do something so.. obvious. At any rate, I downloaded... fiddler 2, what's this "Charles" you spoke of when you talk about running your swf?
Fiddler is the best and easiest option for anyone with Windows pc ITS SO EASY YOU JUST find your game path in your browser put that url link in so that it knows what to intercept.
Then have the swf thats modified downloaded somewere on ur machine then set that as the file that you want to be sent back by fiddler to the server.
Its a simple case of swapsies (broken image removed)
Im sure me or someone can do a screenshot post on how to do this.
If its really neccesary.
How to launch swf with Charles, creds to SmokeyDaLion
For those, who can't find game swf, turn off Secure Browsing in Facebook Privacy settings.
~REMOVED~
Is it me or is it something else? I can't seem to find the game under the BP folder in charles anymore. Have not used the SWF for a long time, but since its out there and the res codes not working anymore i thought i should give it a shot. Before i cleared all cache, started the game, opened charles and found the bp session, under it the game file and hit it and loaded the local map with the swf. However now i can't find it. Anyone has the solution for that?
I found the swf at google .. Is it bad ?
If u want to be caught use it (broken image removed)
Nah, not finding any solution on this why i don't find the swf in charles... well, back to cheat engine... I wish for new res codes for xmas (broken image removed)