Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 19, 2011 8:56 pm
Quote from: "beboD"
Who DELETED THAT !!


Me, do you have a problem with that?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 20, 2011 12:28 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
RES GAIN v73.v11
AoB1:
66 B6 01 d2 90
66 B6 01 d2 02

AoB2:
66 B6 01 d2 a1
66 B6 01 d2 a0


Thank you!!!!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 20, 2011 3:50 pm
Quote from: "Vox"
@Slowmo I get a database error on that one buddy.

That file worked fine for me but i dont like being able to kick out all my ships at once.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 20, 2011 8:37 pm

SLOWMO

The xp block works still, however the RES don't. No match when searching for it. Everything else is still going strong (broken image removed)DDD

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 21, 2011 6:03 am

really hate to see you leave slowmo- though new on here you have been a big help for me on the game and with what I need to learn how to do this myself. I think I have it figured out thanx to you. I will say though that the people who are making it unbearable to want to help others shouldn't stop you from helping those that do appreciate you. I assume you like helping people is why you do this and its kinda sad that an enjoyment of yours is being taken away. So whether you continue or not all I can say is thank you and hope to see you again one day doing something on here you like.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 21, 2011 9:54 am
Quote from: "nonofurbusiness"
hacksaw1488 if u singel handed made slowmo leave this thread with his knowledge i personally will come to u and kill you! You fucking ignorant, arrogant fuck! Be happy for what you get for free, if you have nothing but sour words go somewhere else!!!


Please next time, If you are going to insult me, Use spell check before you send the message. Why get so emotional in the first place.? I just dont understand why people get so uptight on a forum board. Please keep your feminine emotions and your profanity to yourself m8 .

Number 1. This is the Internet. Number 2 I wasn't complaining, just voicing my opinion. My comment wasn't even directed at slowmo. Number 3 if he's gonna stop posting cheats for you. Maybe you need to learn to do it yourself.  Honestly its not that hard to learn.  #4. Now how about a big hug and kiss from your favorite fan.  (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Dec 21, 2011 10:24 am

So much drama going on (broken image removed)

This is a prime example of how many of people on this site are leechers. People should learn to appreciate what has been given to them and not to heavily rely on and take advantage of someone releasing hacks. For someone to release hacks, they have taken up their own time and knowledge to share their findings. It would be better if you dont rely on someone as when they decide to leave (as shown now) you will not benefit from it and start to throw a tantrum. That just makes you look bad, if you really want hacks, you should learn how to bytehack, there are several tutorials on this forum and if you are stuck and need help, you can always ask people.

Also nonofurbusiness, we don't do VOTE4BAN, that's screaming BAN ME! all over it, but I won't do that cause I'm a kind-hearted person (broken image removed)