Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
the CE file two pages back has it
-migrated-
1,693 posts
the CE file two pages back has it
tyvm slowmo (broken image removed)
Anyone able to throw together real quick a hack that lets you immediately relocate? I tripped up and leveled up too fast. I've had this account under-cover hacking for around half a month, and would appreciate help before I lose it. Thanks!
Edit: I hate to beg, I really do, but I don't have the ability to quickly figure this one out, I'm still learning. This would be a huge favor if someone could pull me out of this tight spot! Thanks.
Guys a saw a person called JENNY in our sect .. She used a hack tha makes ger base un hittable ... My friends and i tryed alot , she has 5 full WHs and guns upgraded ... Every thing ... Any comment about un hittable ?
Why u always mad .. I was just wondring
Who cares slowmow
Quote from: "nonofurbusiness"OH MY GOD! I used that file, had a look at the bp and the new bp etc, did nothing, lvl 33!! How?Gyan1010 mentioned his file has auto upgrade and fortify, that's prolly why.Quote from: "nonofurbusiness"The best hack ever would be one that u activate and reduces your level and points by one. (broken image removed)try a function called "pointsadd" in base file, that should do.
not sure if it's a good idea though, if you jump up levels, your neighbors will hesitate: cheat or cc?
if you reduce levels, that's a cheat with no argument.
true true
getlex QName(PackageNamespace("com.waterworld.core"), "GLOBAL")
pushstring "You are trying to move before the Relocate cool down is ready. If you feel you've received this message in error, please contact Kixeye Support at [email protected]."
callpropvoid QName(PackageNamespace(""), "Message"), 1
what do u think slowmo
shall i delete the
pushstring "You are trying to move before the Relocate cool down is ready. If you feel you've received this message in error, please contact Kixeye Support at [email protected]."
??
or i change in HEX ?
I hate to ask for something all the time but I am in need of the codes to change name- would someone please help me with this if it is possible- I know the swf that slowmo put up is supposed to have it but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to use it. Anyway thank you for your help in advance.
You guys have been busy these holidays.
Will catch-up.
Happy 2012, guys.
i really need to learn more from you slowmo ... i dont want to get things from ppl every time .. i want to give ppl , need to learn everything (broken image removed)
Gyan1010 , Your the man. Thanks for your hack. I just need to remember to turn it on FIRST!
guys , any body knows how to hack shipyard ... i mean if u want to put more gun in Fleets it needs weight for that