Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Sep 21, 2011 8:18 pm

The rapid resource, and instant resource hack still work.

I'm trying to get my hands on the instant upgrade hack. Anyone have it?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Sep 23, 2011 12:53 am

I can't get rapid to work anymore, even as a subset of bytes, can you PM me what's working for you?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Sep 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Experimenting with byte code hacking. I got the annoying clouds to stop moving haha.

Battle Pirates help

Posted Sep 27, 2011 4:59 am

This is the code I believe that needs to be modified in Battle Pirates to get instant build time:

Code: [Select]

this._buildingStartTime.Set(GLOBAL.Timestamp());
this._buildingEndTime.Set(GLOBAL.Timestamp() + int(this._buildingProps.getBuildTime(1)));
I assume it should be modified to this:

Code: [Select]

this._buildingStartTime.Set(GLOBAL.Timestamp());
this._buildingEndTime.Set(GLOBAL.Timestamp());
to make the times the same. Therefore instant build, maybe even +1 to have 1 sec? build time. or 1/1000 of a second. Haven't dug into the timing yet.

Below is the RAW code and Im having trouble figuring out how I need to modify it to get the above result.

Code: [Select]

_as3_getproperty _buildingStartTime
//60 05
_as3_getlex com.waterworld.core::GLOBAL
//46 9b 01 00
_as3_callproperty Timestamp(param count:0)
//4f 51 01
_as3_callpropvoid Set(param count:1)
//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//66 82 0d

_as3_getproperty _buildingEndTime
//60 05
_as3_getlex com.waterworld.core::GLOBAL
//46 9b 01 00
_as3_callproperty Timestamp(param count:0)
//5d 01
_as3_findpropstrict int
//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//66 46

Full Source:
http://pastebin.com/EXWJCw4j

Edit: Moved and not answered? This place is lame.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Oct 2, 2011 3:29 am

someone posted a code to use in charles on the battle pirates forums earlier which was to make the servers responce think you had x amount of gold coins so you could buy everything making it instant. but before i could copy it the post got deleted.

Do you think you could come up with that code? i have no idea how to use charles been playing around with it but never managed to get anything to work

Re: Battle Pirates help

Posted Oct 2, 2011 8:21 am
Quote from: "FlyingPoo"
This is the code I believe that needs to be modified in Battle Pirates to get instant build time:
Code: [Select]
this._buildingStartTime.Set(GLOBAL.Timestamp());
this._buildingEndTime.Set(GLOBAL.Timestamp() + int(this._buildingProps.getBuildTime(1)));
I assume it should be modified to this:
Code: [Select]
this._buildingStartTime.Set(GLOBAL.Timestamp());
this._buildingEndTime.Set(GLOBAL.Timestamp());
to make the times the same. Therefore instant build, maybe even +1 to have 1 sec? build time. or 1/1000 of a second. Haven't dug into the timing yet.
Below is the RAW code and Im having trouble figuring out how I need to modify it to get the above result.
Code: [Select]
_as3_getproperty _buildingStartTime
//60 05
_as3_getlex com.waterworld.core::GLOBAL
//46 9b 01 00
_as3_callproperty Timestamp(param count:0)
//4f 51 01
_as3_callpropvoid Set(param count:1)
//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//66 82 0d

_as3_getproperty _buildingEndTime
//60 05
_as3_getlex com.waterworld.core::GLOBAL
//46 9b 01 00
_as3_callproperty Timestamp(param count:0)
//5d 01
_as3_findpropstrict int
//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//66 46

Full Source:
http://pastebin.com/EXWJCw4j

Edit: Moved and not answered? This place is lame.


You have to NOP (02) these two lines and a few more below them:

Code: [Select]

_as3_findpropstrict int
//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//66 46

I'll try it later today if you haven't found it by then.

P.S. Nice find =)

Edit: here you go

Instant build
5D 01 D0 66 46 24 01 46 FA 04 01 46 01 01 A0
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Instant upgrade
62 06 A0 4F 53 01
02 02 02 4F 53 01

I'll update this post if I find an "Instant research" hack.

Instant research
62 04 66 84 0F A0 4F 53 01
02 02 02 02 02 02 4F 53 01

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Oct 2, 2011 4:09 pm

Can anyone give a simple step by step since i have no idea what im doing here.

I downloaded the SWF and opened it and dont know what to do. I have run charles with the game but dont see what to do i see map update lines adding every few seconds but nothing to do to get it to work.

What lines exactly should i change and how would i do it, im using Charles 3.6.3

Thanks flyingpoo, i know that works since on the battle pirates forums your name popped up as the creator of a mod to boost it. I just have no clue on how to do it