Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 5:43 am

I'll preface this with that this might be an example of when modifying the swf is not the best option. It is meant to be one of the short term hacks that you use when you need it and turn it off once you max the base. This is because once you start attacking bases you will crash when loading others bases with it on.

You seem to have found the right area except you dont need all of the maxlevel function just the

Code: [Select]

//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//66 50
_as3_getproperty _buildingProps
//66 61
_as3_getproperty costs
//66 0f
_as3_getproperty length

which is 7 bytes

The other part I chose a longer byte string just to find a unique value while using wild card bytes for version compatibility. The only part that actually needs to be changed is

Code: [Select]

//5d 01
_as3_findpropstrict int
//d1
_as3_getlocal <1>
//66 a3 3c
_as3_getproperty l
//46 01 01
_as3_callproperty int(param count:1)

This being 9 bytes you need to add a couple nop "02" to the end of the 7 byte replacement.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 11:58 am

hi guys...about the ID #'s that appear in the game chat i worried much...because some of the players saying "HOW COME THERE IS PLAYERS THAT HAVE 3 MILLIONS ID #'S AND LEVEL 29 TO 30 ALREADY??"..i mean 3 million is 7 digits that appears in gamechat...you cant see your ID because its ME that appears there on your screen..any suggestion?in my part I stop chatting in comms...THANKS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 12:04 pm

slowmo do you an swf that have 3rd hull?i mean the cruiser or new ones...lol...thanks...

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 1:24 pm

@carla: Your chat ID is linked to your Kixeye server ID - fuck with that, and you'll REALLY trigger a shitstorm.

@slowmo: Is is possible that KE have not yet fully written/tested/embedded the implementation code for these future 'ships', so ANY tweaking to use them will result in an error and/or lack of effect?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 2:18 pm

im level 29...and theres a guy questioned my chat ID...so i stop it...how bout you tinfoil?thanks

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 3:02 pm

@slowmo:
Not sure how to get those unlocked under the special tab. I have found all those ships unlocked under hulls by getting rid of the proper check for id < 999. The problem is they have no template to put items and you cant select them. Also HH disappears with that change.

I then decided to decode the data strings like _hullData, and _blueprintData. I noticed that those hulls do exist under _hullData but are with different stats than they should be. There is a separate entry for all of those in _blueprintData with the correct stats, but I cant seem to unlock them with anything that might use the _blueprintData version. Also this says they are of type "h" meaning they would still appear under hulls. How are you getting them to appear under specials? I am thinking that may be a bug since applyAdvancedProps() mentioned nothing about changing the number of slots a ship has which it would have to do.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 3:51 pm

GYAN1010
Hi man , do u have a tot how to hack by your way ... I would like to test it  (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 4:55 pm

I actually tried to find where the prize gets given already. Thing is the only part of REVENGERAID that might give the reward is sectorReward(). But all that does is give the popup, I've tried forcing that function to be called in a different place and I do get the message that I got the reward, but nothing is really given. I also tried tracking the source of the call to see if the reward is actually given somewhere else that then calls sectorReward(), but it just tracks back to the UpdateManager. I couldn't find where it actually gives the item to you.

@beboD
There are plenty of tutorials on how to byte hack in the tutorials and FAQs section of this forum. That's actually where I got started with it, but some general programming knowledge is useful. If you mean on how to use my script though just look through my other posts in this thread. I've already given detailed instructions.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 6:07 pm

HH and HH B are both unlocked via my script, but only while hack is active, ships you build with them do stay but I would not recommend having them with hacks not active. Its the raid 3+ hull rewards that we cant get access to yet.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 6:41 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
@Gyan1010
Alright, on v72 battleship and co where designed under the specials category (advanced),
they show just next to the cargo and streamlining. i still have that swf in case you want to tweak it.
Apparently, on v73 kix changed their mind and decided to make them as hulls.
My last guess your best shot is: temper with raid file and try to pushtrue the prize part.  
game-1comwaterworldmanagersrevengeraid

slowmo .. u have SWF of this one ?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 7:09 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
we still trying mate  (broken image removed)
i suggest next raid you try to win the thingy... hahaha!

Haha I would but all my high levels are hacked so~ Obviously I can't win it for very long (broken image removed)

@Gyan1010
Yes I know (broken image removed) I used AoBs to unlock the HHs long before, just curious on progress on those dracs.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 9:45 pm

When I load my game and use the 6,1 cheat engine after loading in the code and following other steps I noticed i dotn have an auto turret build or (Instant) turret build so i was wondering if any of you have had similar problems and if so have you overcome them and how ? Thanks (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 1, 2012 10:18 pm

If you followed all my steps on page 50, and used the latest script on page 56, and the output window said
"Instant Turret Build (1 found) - Enabled "
when you ran the script, then it should work just fine. I tested it just before posting this. If you have further problems with it please send a private message so as not to take up thread space with debugging issues.