Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
Couldn't find it. version is v74.v11 now. :?
-migrated-
1,693 posts
Couldn't find it. version is v74.v11 now. :?
v74.v12 now...
When they do major updates like this they like to make frequent patches, I'll wait until tomorrow when I'm at work and update anything my script needs.
http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/151651-Battle-Pirates-Revenge-Raid-IV-Winners-List
just FYI I know everybody wants that new hull from the last raid but every winner was tracked and recorded so unless you want banned I wouldnt roll around with one
Hey slow (broken image removed)
The new version numbers dont work with the current swf.
Swf just needs to be redon basicaly.
Theres alot of new stuff ^_^
SWF UPDATES
you should not panic guys, v74 is a major update, no swf would work.
swf need either to be redone from scratch to accommodate new features,
or simply updated by changing version number in global (from 73 to 74), in this case you won't get newly released stuff.
give me few hours and i'll make a new one from scratch.
Thanks mate, you do a top job and appreciate.
thanks slowmo..
cheers...
Thanks slow for the fast work
Thanks slowmo I figured mine out but its alot simpler then yours Appreciated.
Hey bro quick thing just so you know and others,
Everything works perfectly fine however when trying to enter a base batter the game sos's
I dont know wether this is to do with having blueprints unlocked and being used on ships or whether its something else yet.
Just wanted to let you know.
yes i am getting sos from the new SWF file as well just letting u know thanks for all the great work slow!!!!
just wanted to say ty for the fast work, but the problem im having with new file is it wont load past like 90% and it frezzes up, and specific reason for this? ive used the other files v4 without this issue just curious
slowmo ive been using this with fiddler for a while i know how to use it very well, no disrespect to you but the file freezes at 90% it will not load all the way
can i contact you via private messaage some how slowmo? would let u see by remote access where u see my screen it wont load all the way
Who is bebo ?