Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 6, 2012 10:38 pm
Quote from: "Iam"
I upgraded my ff fleet last nite to all missiles since the new tech came out using the reg. Hex codes using  CE- well today I used slowmo's script and immediately noticed all those ff that I refit were now gone- I closed  Fiddler, cleaned cache, and opened another browser that I usually use for actually playing and they were still gone- Any ideas why I lost my fleet?


No idea maybe KIXEYE caught u and killed 'em

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 6, 2012 10:39 pm

No wouldn't think that- if I was caught I would have been banned or suspended.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 6, 2012 10:49 pm
Quote from: "Iam"
No wouldn't think that- if I was caught I would have been banned or suspended.

true, true, well i really don't know xP

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 6, 2012 11:20 pm

no mate  i have been using fiddler for about 3 months now and everything been working fine all your SFW just cant get this one working for some reason do u have teamview and u mite be so kind and have a look for me

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 6, 2012 11:46 pm

anyone want to buy a smashed laptop and pc cos i cant get the bugger working with fiddler lol

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 6, 2012 11:48 pm

how do u use the lua ive only used swf before any help would be appreciated

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 6, 2012 11:59 pm

if you have upgrates in your base cancel...... then load again the game with the fiddler and the swf file.... good luck

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 12:24 am

Mad Props to SLOWMO and OM3G4... awesome lite scripts!  if you have started researching the rocket booster, cancel it!  If you completed it then you cant use it!  If you have little gold locks by each line in fiddler, when goto you account settings in facebook and select security and "disable" secure browsing.  clear cache, reopen fiddler load BP, once it loads then refresh BP again so the script loads.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 12:27 am
Quote from: "wobbles25"
Mad Props to SLOWMO and OM3G4... awesome lite scripts!  if you have started researching the rocket booster, cancel it!  If you completed it then you cant use it!  If you have little gold locks by each line in fiddler, when goto you account settings in facebook and select security and "disable" secure browsing.  clear cache, reopen fiddler load BP, once it loads then refresh BP again so the script loads.


umm correction the "scripts" are mine the "swf"s are theirs.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 12:37 am
Quote from: "wobbles25"
Mad Props to SLOWMO and OM3G4... awesome lite scripts!  if you have started researching the rocket booster, cancel it!  If you completed it then you cant use it!  If you have little gold locks by each line in fiddler, when goto you account settings in facebook and select security and "disable" secure browsing.  clear cache, reopen fiddler load BP, once it loads then refresh BP again so the script loads.


Thanks wobbles, although we use SWF's not scripts (broken image removed)