Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 10, 2012 3:16 am

I was literally just about to ask if we should look around for a way to get permanent blueprints, or make the chance to find them higher.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 10, 2012 5:08 am

The loading of my LUA seems to have slowed down greatly. What can I do to speed it up.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 10, 2012 7:46 am
Quote from: "septaric"
The loading of my LUA seems to have slowed down greatly. What can I do to speed it up.

The lua now searches 5 things just to make the others version independent. This will of course slow things a bit. Searches go faster with no other flash object open.

Also you can always turn off hacks you don't need by placing -- at the beginning of the hack line for each one. This goes for the local variable searches too assuming you turn off the hack that uses them. For example if you turn off "Auto-Upgrade Lv2+" you can also turn off the local maxlvl variable since that is the only hack that uses it.

On a side note I think its funny that cheating to save time is not enough, now we want to save time saving time.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 10, 2012 11:20 am

It just that sometimes I have to reboot while in a battle and it takes too long to recover in a moment of crisis. LOL

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 10, 2012 11:31 pm

It appears the v74 uba-light xxx swf is no longer working since the version changed from v74v16 to v74v17, not sure why as usually the second version part does'nt affect the swf file anyone know why its stopped working?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 11, 2012 4:02 am

Damn spies. I haven't figured out the swf's yet. I was loving the LUA's. It's dead also.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 11, 2012 4:44 am
Quote from: "Tank22"
it was patched because it was handed to kixeye.... on elitevpers.....



Will that mean the Lua codes like slowmo will never work again even if they recode them?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 11, 2012 4:55 am

Okay, look guys. I have cheat engine open and I just used a basic AoB change hack. It works just fine, if I can still hack using AoBs then I don't think they've really patched anything. Maybe made some methods obsolete, but I have yet to test this myself.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 11, 2012 5:17 am

I was using the Lua and i built all my fleets heavy and can't launch them now. Does anyone have a AoBs for that?