Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 5:08 am

is there any alternative solution to cheat engine on the mac? I know there has been betas for cheat engine on mac, but thats just 6.0 and not 6.1

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 5:21 am

I'm making changes and trying to fix septaric's issue and also giving adjustable map speed setting. Although when I was playing with it, I tried something crazy like 15000 and I could move anywhere and just instantly appear. I had a friend watch and he said it looked more like he was lagging and loaded the ship slow rather than someone hacking.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 5:22 am

I thought about that myself. An instant transport would be better than 600. Thanks for working on my issue also.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 5:29 am

People need to be aware of exp boost with this hack.
Even though this hack works, but it will give alot of exp, it make my dummy acc from lv17 to lv27 instantly.
It must be the instant fortify that cause exp boost. And if put everything false except hack check and blue prints, it will not work.

Anyway, thx for the hack Gyan cheer  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 5:45 am
Quote from: "gambit3420"
Quote from: "septaric"
I'm getting this now.

"[Window Title]
Error

[Content]
[string "local script = string.dump(function()..."]:163: attempt to concatenate global 'allBPs' (a nil value)

[OK]


I get this also, it looks like it i get it when i disable items.. don't know if its what i'm disabling or if its a combination of things i disabled.



Well looks to be the case that if i disable the Weapons & Special Weigh 1 than i get the error.. so i seem to have to leave that on, but no big deal.. its still a great script.. and i can work around .. Thanks.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 6:19 am
Quote from: "ScopeDown"
Thank you Gyan, any possibility of free name change?


Let's not overload the man!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 6:21 am
Quote from: "gambit3420"
Quote from: "gambit3420"
Quote from: "septaric"
I'm getting this now.

"[Window Title]
Error

[Content]
[string "local script = string.dump(function()..."]:163: attempt to concatenate global 'allBPs' (a nil value)

[OK]


I get this also, it looks like it i get it when i disable items.. don't know if its what I'm disabling or if its a combination of things i disabled.

In my case it's not much use. I can't run it after turning the PB's off. I  did get it to work by running it and then running an older script once I had the BP's. But the new hulls disappear from the Hull list running the old script. It's confusing I know. Hell it's confusing me!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 7:24 am

Nice fix on the new lua.file, thnx for making it work and unlocking all my stuff. On a serious sidenote, the world needs more people like you, smart as heck and clearly not in it for the money..massive respect Gyan!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 7:58 am

Ok few changes with this one.

1) This might fix some problems people like septaric were having.
2) I added a Map Speed setting maxed at 15000 which you can change below the section that enables the hacks. As I write this I realize I didn't put a check in there for a minimum value, but if your stupid enough to put in some negative number, then good luck with whatever happens.
3) NEW BLUEPRINTS. Well sort of. I noticed they added new set of Anti Missile weapons called Flak Gun to their initialization data. I went ahead and added these to the blueprints hack but you cant really use them. They are not finished and have no graphics or combat effect yet. But at least you will already have them when they are done.
4) Increased the xp gain on the max ship xp hack. I noticed that with full battleships it took 2 docks to max them, so I increased it enough to max each ship with 1 docking.
5) Removed the Valid ship design hack. The "Destroyer" special it was designed for doesn't exist in blueprints, and therefore cannot be added permanently using the current method. I might look into a different method of adding it in the future but for now this is gone.
6) Added ** in the comment to mark which hacks need to be turned off before attacking someones base.

This file has the 64-bit version as default.
If you have a 32-bit windows then you need to remove -- from the beginning of line 38, and add -- to the beginning of line 40.

Going to bed shortly, so I'll read comments in the morning if there are more issues that come up.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 8:33 am

nice job again Gyan windows 7 32 bit works perfect !! sleep well and thanks again for all

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 10:29 am
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
5) Removed the Valid ship design hack. The "Destroyer" special it was designed for doesn't exist in blueprints, and therefore cannot be added permanently using the current method. I might look into a different method of adding it in the future but for now this is gone.



Please readd the Valid Ship Design hack, I have the Destroyer Special still in my dock and I need it in order to build more ships with it. It really does help in actual combat and makes loads of difference. Please consider readding both of the features. Thank you.

EDIT:
Also there is a bug in the newest hack, if you click on the Dock, it spams you with the Blueprint notifications. It happens every time.

EDIT2:
I really wish I could build this again (broken image removed)

(broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 14, 2012 11:32 am
Quote from: "bobbetter"
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
5) Removed the Valid ship design hack. The "Destroyer" special it was designed for doesn't exist in blueprints, and therefore cannot be added permanently using the current method. I might look into a different method of adding it in the future but for now this is gone.


Please readd the Valid Ship Design hack, I have the Destroyer Special still in my dock and I need it in order to build more ships with it. It really does help in actual combat and makes loads of difference. Please consider readding both of the features. Thank you.

EDIT:
Also there is a bug in the newest hack, if you click on the Dock, it spams you with the Blueprint notifications. It happens every time.

EDIT2:
I really wish I could build this again (broken image removed)

(broken image removed)



i wish you can do it succes :mrgreen: