Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Hello I am having a minor issue..I have used Omega's newest swf, after the blueprints command unlocks all the Bp's I am still unable to use some.

They come up as locked due to too low of an int lab when i attempt to place them on a boat. I have attempted demo'ing the int lab and rebuilding but recieve the same issue. Just to note this was refitting and not building from scratch if that comes into play. Perhaps i need to build the int lab with no assistance from the file?

Please don't take this as a complaint I greatly appreciate the work you all put into this, just an issue i ran across

Thanks

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 16, 2012 12:58 am

hi guys...can anybody teach me HOW TO UNLOCK THE BLUE PRINTS USING OM3G4'S SWF?im loading the swf and no blue prints there...thanks in advance...

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 16, 2012 2:24 am

Smurf, goto the intel lab and click on the blueprints, you need to have ALL requirements made, there are two, intel lab and weapon, I.E. to get siege rockets to work then you need cutlass missile 5's researched or something like that.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 16, 2012 4:10 am
Quote from: "Vox"
Smurf, goto the intel lab and click on the blueprints, you need to have ALL requirements made, there are two, intel lab and weapon, I.E. to get siege rockets to work then you need cutlass missile 5's researched or something like that.


oi i'm a moron lol didnt even think of that, thank you

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 16, 2012 5:33 am

It's fine, I only know that because I was freaking out over the same thing! Haha. Everyone is human, my friend.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 16, 2012 5:38 am

Hello Every one

Can some one give a clue about this great hack, i mean from reading last pages in post i know by now there is a new hack, but what tools do i need to help in the game, plus do i need experience!? i know only to search in An Replace in Cheat Engine lol. Thanks for your great works

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: FBGamer

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 16, 2012 6:38 am

Use Gyan's hacks. You need CE, and common sense. also the ability to read instructions, you'll be fine.
Too tired to explain how to use SWFs

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 16, 2012 7:31 am

Gyan, I'll leave the lua hacks with BP to you, but could you PM me a message with how to interpret your coding? For example I see hack("Disable Hack Check","11 07 00 00 5e ?? ?? 26 61 ?? ?? 60 ?? 66","47",11) What's the "47" and the 11? I don't honestly understand it, and I'd like to so that I could use your algorithm possibly on other games, or even on this one. It's much more efficient than .swfs in my opinion because of the ability to disable and enable. I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 16, 2012 8:53 am
Quote from: "Smurf357"
Hello I am having a minor issue..I have used Omega's newest swf, after the blueprints command unlocks all the Bp's I am still unable to use some.

They come up as locked due to too low of an int lab when i attempt to place them on a boat. I have attempted demo'ing the int lab and rebuilding but recieve the same issue. Just to note this was refitting and not building from scratch if that comes into play. Perhaps i need to build the int lab with no assistance from the file?

Please don't take this as a complaint I greatly appreciate the work you all put into this, just an issue i ran across

Thanks

smurf mate the BP the u cant use them cause u didn't research the basic weapon for it Example: for assault missile u need to research in the weapon lab the cutlass IV and for the Siege rocket u need to research the meal storm IV) hope that will solve ur problem.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Yes that was the problem Mrs thanks..as soon as Vox mentioned it I had a facepalm moment..alls good now  (broken image removed)

I'm allowed an old fart moment from time to time hehe

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 17, 2012 12:49 am

I got hit by someone in a different sector, in the battle logs after he hit me I posted them in coms. and they don't create a link like the ones in the sector below me or above me. i'm 1xxxxx, hes 9xxx (on the map). is there any way for you to write a script for me to get him back :?: