Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
Just tried with fiddler and still no go after trying everything. Could be me im hopeless!haha
-migrated-
1,693 posts
Just tried with fiddler and still no go after trying everything. Could be me im hopeless!haha
what is the hack check that kixeye implemented and so proud about it?
I'm tring my first attempt at using Fiddler. I get this message every time after I refresh the browser after loading the hack into Fiddle. [Fiddler] No matching AutoResponder rule and fallthrough not permitted. So what am I doing wrong?
Any of you brainiacs know what I'm doing wrong?
Slowmo's swf is working fine. Been using it since he posted with no problems. Thanks again.
Can you post the link please?
How can I delete this post? It only says report with no delete option?
hello , i search for the Lua file but no luck ,,, Gyan1010 the creator tell me no hack at the moment !!!
Quote from: "muntzy"Slowmo's swf is working fine. Been using it since he posted with no problems. Thanks again.Can you post the link please?
dont use slowmo hack the kixeye update the hack checker you will see in charles after game finish loading you will see a debuglog
swf+charles+slowmo= (broken image removed)
i really don't see the point complaining about people sharing stuff, if u don't have anything positive to say, keep you mouth shut. Users complaining about their own lack of skills, now thats another story
Slowmo, i wouldnt fret bro... he is one of those noobs who will be banned in a week b/c he doesnt know how to use it! nfsw21, goto elitepvpers to get the your swf files. Your demeanor is better suited there!
hi yh i have tried with fiddler and charles and both not working with the new "game" file. can anyone confirm it working so i know if its just me or the hack, thankyou
working for me perfect but not upgrades and same file works perfect for my friend lol
The only thing that seems to be working for me is the name change. Maybe I don't have the latest hack update.
Does anyone have an old copy of the SWF that still had the /es /entersector command? It was not listed in the /help commands but it was a "hidden" command that worked. It would allow you to "enter" the chat of other sectors. For example "/es Sector305" would put you in Sector305 chat. You would see their chat and they would see yours.
When I first discovered this hidden command I told a couple of people about it, and then told others, and within a week it was removed from the SWF.
I'm thinking if we put the code back in, we could again use it to communicate with other sectors.
Woow man , is it possible ?