Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 4:28 am

Just tried with fiddler and still no go after trying everything. Could be me im hopeless!haha

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 7:43 am
Quote from: "septaric"
I'm tring my first attempt at using Fiddler. I get this message every time after I refresh the browser after loading the hack into Fiddle. [Fiddler] No matching AutoResponder rule and fallthrough not permitted. So what am I doing wrong?

Any of you brainiacs know what I'm doing wrong?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 10:35 am
Quote from: "muntzy"
Slowmo's swf is working fine. Been using it since he posted with no problems. Thanks again.

Can you post the link please?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 12:05 pm

hello , i search for the Lua file but no luck ,,, Gyan1010 the creator  tell me  no hack at the moment !!!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm

dont use slowmo hack the kixeye update the hack checker you will see in charles after game finish loading you will see a debuglog

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm

i really don't see the point complaining about people sharing stuff, if u don't have anything positive to say, keep you mouth shut. Users complaining about their own lack of skills, now thats another story

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Slowmo, i wouldnt fret bro... he is one of those noobs who will be banned in a week b/c he doesnt know how to use it!  nfsw21, goto elitepvpers to get the your swf files.  Your demeanor is better suited there!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 8:31 pm
Quote from: "mikeinessex"
hi yh i have tried with fiddler and charles and both not working with the new "game" file. can anyone confirm it working so i know if its just me or the hack, thankyou



working for me perfect but not upgrades and same file works perfect for my friend lol

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm

The only thing that seems to be working for me is the name change. Maybe I don't have the latest hack update.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Does anyone have an old copy of the SWF that still had the /es  /entersector command?  It was not listed in the /help commands but it was a "hidden" command that worked. It would allow you to "enter" the chat of other sectors. For example "/es Sector305" would put you in Sector305 chat. You would see their chat and they would see yours.

When I first discovered this hidden command I told a couple of people about it, and then told others, and within a week it was removed from the SWF.

I'm thinking if we put the code back in, we could again use it to communicate with other sectors.