Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
do you guys know if that kit released by slowmo is only used for battle pirates because I cant seem to use it with code of war a game I cant find any cracks for already.
-migrated-
1,693 posts
do you guys know if that kit released by slowmo is only used for battle pirates because I cant seem to use it with code of war a game I cant find any cracks for already.
thanks slowmo!!!!cheers...
ok guys http://www.softpedia.com/dyn-postdownlo ... 60&t=0&i=1
this one is for IP BLOCKER . it protects you from (bleeeeeeeep ) (broken image removed)
Hey slowmo, any way to unencrypt that? I'd like to learn all his secret goodies. Haha.
Somethings not quite right. The ship and the flack guns show up in the bluprints, but in my shipyard the flack guns don't show up. I get a message to research them. I refreshed the game and it didn't help.
Screw what I said earlier, slowmo I plan on moving to a random sector (Got my target already) and winning the Revenge Raid, a sector I was in the latest winner was an obvious hacker, so I know I can get away with it. Could you help give me some tips to make this much easier? I don't wanna go overboard, so I could use some help. It'll be fuuuun (broken image removed) Thanks!
Quote from: "septaric"I really need the weight hack back. I have most of my fleets made to be overweight.in your favorite swf, open your shipyard file with notepad++,change your yard bonus in both places from 0.15 to 3.4 for pvp, or 8.4 for your heaviest base fleets.
How do you open up ur shipyard file, and all the other battle pirates files?
Somethings not quite right. The ship and the flack guns show up in the bluprints, but in my shipyard the flack guns don't show up. I get a message to research them. I refreshed the game and it didn't help.
Me too..
Jofrei
is there a way to hack the relocate rest time ? :?:
@Sub-Zero, slowmo said he messed around and that it's partially server-sided.. So not really.
And does anyone know were I mess with instant-repairs on swfs? I can't really figure out were that would be.
GYAN!! she are you coming back!! (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)
@Sub-Zero, slowmo said he messed around and that it's partially server-sided.. So not really.
And does anyone know were I mess with instant-repairs on swfs? I can't really figure out were that would be.
got it (broken image removed)
Quote from: "Vox"@Sub-Zero, slowmo said he messed around and that it's partially server-sided.. So not really.got it (broken image removed)
And does anyone know were I mess with instant-repairs on swfs? I can't really figure out were that would be.
u got instant repair? can u tell me how tooooooo
I found instant repair, ..>com>waterworld>entities>Shipdock I believe, in the end i just took apart the swf slowmo gave out, and took his shipdock.class file and put it in mine, and then change the variable in the shipyard to .084 so I can have a little heavier ships, during the raid im gonna hack some HHs/FFs that can carry nothing but Siege mortars and win the raid easily.
POINTERS
if you guys know how to edit and only need to find the right files and right traits, use Gyan's lua, open it with notepad++ and get your hints from there.
EXAMPLE:
XP FREEZE:
hack("No Base Points Gain","d0 30 10 52 00 00","47")
-- core > BASE > PointsAdd()
Return void at start
ignore the bytes, go for base file, look for PointsAdd trait, change pushscope to returnvoid.
thx SLOWMO that was helpful , this one work for me
but i didnt find the one that make the armor and spacial and weapon with no weight , i know it is in the cor>global but i didnt know what to change Lua script was bit complicated
and another thing , that new file (D'NUT) i cant extract with the kit(rabcdasm) just this file all the other is working fine is this file has a security or something to not break it