Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 26, 2012 11:10 am
Quote from: "Jofrei"
Quote from: "septaric"
Somethings not quite right. The ship and the flack guns show up in the bluprints, but in my shipyard the flack guns don't show up. I get a message to research them. I refreshed the game and it didn't help.

Me too..

Jofrei


Like Septaric I have this problem, other with same problem, or are yours working??

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 26, 2012 1:58 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "ribletreborn"
do you guys know if that kit released by slowmo is only used for battle pirates because I cant seem to use it with code of war a game I cant find any cracks for already.

KIT
my kit works only for BP, you need to edit your bat files (extract and recompile to point them to your abc file).
I made the one in attachments for games with game-0 as a main file.  

MANIPULATING OTHER GAMES' SWF
Fact: -not every game uses game-1.abc as their main file. war commander and code of war use game-0, other games dont have a main abc file, instead each section has it's own abc.
Tip: -make sure you edit your bat files accordingly. For a start try to get an old crack for the game you wanna crack, it helps you know where to start, and saves you great deal of time.

DOWNLOADING SWF
Fact: -dont be naive, not every game gives you their main SWF as easy as Battle Pirates.
most fb games, War Commander for example only gives you a game loader, that cant be used to crack the game.
Tip: -make sure the swf SIZE you got from your browser is in MB, if it's in KB, it's too light to be a main swf.


Thanks slowmo thats what I figured

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Glad I could be a shining example.. Haha, still learning though, repairs/hackchecks/increased weight limit is were I'm at. I kinda wanna jump right into the good stuff, but I gotta learn to interpret the shit I see in notepad++

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 26, 2012 4:40 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "Sub-Zero"
is there a way to remove the level checkers ? i mean hit any lvl you want ?  :lol:
hypothetically you can.
in base file > "BaseLevel" trait, change the (newarray 50), and add some pushdouble lines before that, make sure to follow the same pattern.

RISKS
of course, being reported is one of them, in case you make it work.
also, not sure when you exceed level 50 if it's gonna stick, meaning when you refresh your game without fiddler you will go down as low as level 2. the game is programmed to reset your level when you exceed level 50... lol
i got 300 trillion xp points in one of my accounts, my level kept going up and down like a slingshot attraction.

ok but which base file you mean , there is 2 in core and 1 in managers ?? am lost  :?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 26, 2012 4:58 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
oh mate, there is only 1 base.class.asasm in core.
you always go for class and not script files, ok.
also if you searched for baselevel in sothink, you will know where to find it... hahaha!

cheers !!  (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 26, 2012 6:06 pm

you know what , i will forget it  :lol: it needs a professional not an old man  :oops:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 26, 2012 8:02 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "Sub-Zero"
not working slowmo , it stucks in 70 % .. ( or maybe i did wrong )  :?
ok, now i got it, i thought you were talking about your base level, anyway i cracked that now, the limit is 50, now you can go up to 60.

you wanted the game to allow you to attack all base levels? that very serious, i dont advice you to that.
if you insist give me some time to find it for you.


Hey slowmo, jw, is there a way to bump up your xp using pointsadd? I tried to modify the variables but only caused the game to crash (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 26, 2012 9:58 pm

LOL, I had two accounts get banned today and I barely used them. One account I never even attacked anyone!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 26, 2012 10:21 pm

haha, got banned too lol.... oh well, no more time spent on that game

Your Battle Pirates account has been suspended


Cheating is not tolerated




If you have any questions regarding this please
go to support.kixeye.com/mail and submit a support ticket. Make sure to give us your user

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 1:55 am
Quote from: "mrsamgh"
Quote from: "slowmo"
POINTERS
if you guys know how to edit and only need to find the right files and right traits, use Gyan's lua, open it with notepad++ and get your hints from there.

EXAMPLE:
XP FREEZE:
hack("No Base Points Gain","d0 30 10 52 00 00","47")
-- core > BASE > PointsAdd()
Return void at start

ignore the bytes, go for base file, look for PointsAdd trait, change pushscope to returnvoid.
thx SLOWMO that was helpful , this one work for me
but i didnt find the one that make the armor and spacial and weapon with no weight , i know it is in the cor>global but i didnt know what to change Lua script was bit complicated  

and another thing , that new file (D'NUT) i cant extract with the kit(rabcdasm) just this file all the other is working fine is this file has a security or something to not break it


you cant extract it because its not his file, it is my file that was leeched and he took credit for it...it is encrypted (broken image removed)