Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 7:08 am

omg u own guys... slow u the man! :] i was addicted to this game b4, but now... its worse :]

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 7:54 am

i got banned too....... i think kixeye check all this who lead at the raid....... and now?(broken image removed) any hope for unban  (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 9:14 am
Quote from: "imola33"
i got banned too....... i think kixeye check all this who lead at the raid....... and now?(broken image removed) any hope for unban  (broken image removed)



how much point u was earned in raid ?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 4:46 pm
Quote from: "imola33"
i got banned too....... i think kixeye check all this who lead at the raid....... and now?(broken image removed) any hope for unban  (broken image removed)


If you kept a eye on there forum you would of read how kixeye was overlooking this raid to make sure it was legit you are one of many banned for being to obvious during a raid event.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 4:55 pm
Quote
Greetings Captains,

I want to periodically keep you informed of the level of action being taken against those that would dare to try an circumvent the rules of the game. Your reports certainly aid us in seeking out these individuals, but we cannot always reply to each individual report that is submitted to us. But we would like for you to know that your efforts contributed to a total of 542 players receiving a permanent suspension last week.


Its to easy not to go overboard with your hacks but I guess not for the 542 banned during the raid.

sorry im a beginner with forums sorry about the double post

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 4:59 pm

It's easy to win these raids and stay on top of your sector, but the majority of you aren't willing to play subtly and lose occasionally, you need overpowered everything. Try slowly playing normally, hacking things here and there and slowly go up under the guise of "I'm a ccer! This game is too slow!" And don't use any ship/weight hacks till you hit your 30's. I'm currently level 32 (almost 33) and I've been hacking with my account since I made it. My sector loves me, and no one suspects me of being a hacker. My hacks give me a slight advantage over ccers which is the main purpose of hacking on this forum. To not have to pay. Putting on map speed hacks and making your ships walk through bases will get you banned unless you can appear like you're that strong. Try playing the smart way guys, I myself am gonna get a dreadnaught and get away with it, through a good amount of hard work and staying up late, not because i used overpowered hacks. Take that to heart.

P.S. Not banned, never have been, probably won't be.

Edit: Ribletreborn, try not to double post. Edit your post and add what you want to say, thats why the edit button's there. :]

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 5:10 pm

i got a plan , if anyone still has the raid going .. let your friend to farm your base with 500 % so then maybe KIXASS will not check your hacked Hulls  :lol:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 5:18 pm

I wish I could remove my hulls. They're gonna take at least a day to weed through the hackers, oh well. Let's see if I get lucky.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 5:25 pm

When using such things must keep in mind that it can happen and this ..... I want to say thank you to everyone who got involved and created these files   8-)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 5:35 pm

i made it in top 4 of my sector as well, but made sure i barely made it so i wouldnt look suspicious. im in a sector where 4mil points would get you in top 4, so i barely made it in top 4. hopefully i get overlooked because of low points. i figure if im not banned in a week im in the clear. ive been hacking with my account for over 3 months, i dont want to lose it now

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 5:55 pm
Quote from: "v1r11"
when u get banned do u get ip banned? =


I heard rumors about this, but I had an alt banned a week ago, but my main account wasnt banned