Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
no, no ip ban
-migrated-
1,693 posts
no, no ip ban
oh there is an ip ban, i had an account get banned that i had been using for about 5 months. started a new account from scratch and didn't use a hack on it and was going to build it legit and it only took 3 days to get banned (never used a hack on it)
I have sense tried to make new accounts and the get banned within a day or so now. So to bypass i have to use a vps now.
I had about 10 million
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote from: "imola33"I had about 10 million
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What exactly is funny (broken image removed)
the funny thing is you used cheats on new account or may be you was running so fast in raid ... thats why u got suspended lol
hi...so is the swf is still ok for now?slowmo's swf i mean...thanks
oh you know so many thinks..... really you must be o funny boy.... but really you dont know anything just want to do the smart .... so... funny boy.... its old account.... very very old... (older than yours maybe....) and no i dont run.... you see? you dont know nothink !!!
lol even i used cheat and at no 1 in raid right now collected 22+ million as much as u collected still my account works (broken image removed)
the banhammer dropped on my ass. I guess they really do check each top 4 winner for hacks. Guess i will make another account in a lil bit.
Yup, same here. It's because I had those other hulls, if I didn't have'm I woulda gotten away scott free. Well, lesson learned. Looks like I'll have to win the next raid. Good thing I got a lot of backup accounts set up already.
what sector wer eu guys
ban is just a matter of time, so make sure you get the most of your game, have fun, don't go crazy.
if you want to fly under radar, avoid negative attention, and don't top leaderboards during raids or after raids.
slowmo isnt only this.... exept my main account kixeye banned and one other inactive account..... but others inactive still working........ i dont know why.....
I
i dont did this... i have all the blueprints but i build only the hh2..... i dont have enemys in my sector... always help the others..... :?
what sector wer eu guys
why we will tell u may be u r kixeye employee lol :lol: