Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 4:32 am
Quote from: "KILLER1807"
Quote from: "0M3G4"
Quote from: "Ljffusion1"
Are there any new updates for this yet, I engine 6.1 but sure what to do can anyone please help me?

Most tasks are instant
d0 66 99 4a 46 16 00 d2 2a 10 06 00 00 a9 23 a4 26 30 78 11 03 00 00 29 d1 76 12 08 00 00 48
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 24 00 48

working on getting the rest...

This dsnt work with anything please advice what have you tried it with ??


it is working for me on v78 (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 9:50 am

yeah slow u've helped me loads man, ur the man! (broken image removed)) omega, you as well thanks for the release, the only thing is if i had a bp, kuz i had to start fresh... but the bp... with the Build it now command is very handy to save res, but with blueprints it doesnt work but with everything else thats weird to me... but im still new i winmerged it' hey slowmo when u posted those pics a few posts back showing the differences in ur swf and the original whad proggie u'd use winmerge i assume?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Hey slow,wanted to ask you something..if i used the swf file to make me some fleets and some upgrades and after that i only play without it is it possible for them to detect me?  And so far,didn't hear about Slab of Doom or Quad Platform..The latest raid prizes were: Draconian Dreadnought Hull  and Draconian Compound Armor lvl 1,2 and 3 .

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Since I am new at this, I know that people get annoyed with newbies. So I will simply ask where to look for info on how to use the swf. file.  I have all the tools just not sure what do?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 4:50 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
BLUEPRINT ID LIST
does anyone know what's Slab of Doom and Quad Platform?
are these the latest raid prizes? i have no clue since i dont play BP.

if not, please let me know what are latest raid prizes (all of them), i need to update the blueprint ID list for you guys.

also, gonna release IDs for every single blueprint in next 12 hours. this might include unreleased blueprints (need to test those first).


these are the draconian outpost assests ignore them

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Hello OM3G4  I was wondering if you have an AOB code for resources I have looked in fiddler but not sure what to look for, also can you please tell me how to use the data in .swf file I am learning but it's coming slow

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 5:12 pm
Quote from: "Ljffusion1"
Hello OM3G4  I was wondering if you have an AOB code for resources I have looked in fiddler but not sure what to look for, also can you please tell me how to use the data in .swf file I am learning but it's coming slow


OK here is my LUA, this has the Resources are free to buy code included.
Note this is for v78.v7890 only and it doesn't have instant ship repair!
Link Removed

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Ok thanks as I said I am new to this. is a ULA file an swf file and if so how do I convert it? do I use the engine 6.1 to put in the codes? how so I use the swf file. I just got the hang of using the engine now I'm studying fiddler but as I said it's coming slow

Thanks for your help

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 6:27 pm
Quote from: "Ljffusion1"
Ok thanks as I said I am new to this. is a ULA file an swf file and if so how do I convert it? do I use the engine 6.1 to put in the codes? how so I use the swf file. I just got the hang of using the engine now I'm studying fiddler but as I said it's coming slow

Thanks for your help


This is just a plain ol' LUA not an SWF

And I found this tool, it will decrypt the Battle Pirates SWF useful for RABCDasm with AS comparison but really of no good for AoB hacking.
http://www.swfdecrypt.com/

Also:
Generators Instantly Fill (on Bank) v77.v7890:
60 15 60 15 66 da 38 d0 56 02 4f ba 02 01
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 d1 24 64 A2 75 D5

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Ok I think I got it Just need to know how this works are these 2 seperate codes that I need to enter? for instance do I add the "47" with the rest of the code then use the other 2 codes for the same 1st code in the line?



hack("Disable Hack Checking","5e c9 2b 26 61 c9 2b","47")
hack("Disable Hack Logging 1","27 26 2b 10 08 00 00 d7 a9 94 03 d2 a1 c3 02 63 04 63 05 d0 30","47")
hack("Disable Hack Logging 2","27 26 d7 10 09 00 00 c3 02 76 ac c3 02 d7 c3 02 63 04 d0 30","47")

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 7:55 pm

This is my latest LUA for v78.v7890. It has everything you could possibly want except over weight fleets (which I am getting too). Download it here:
[attachment=0:hr6zlg32]Battle Pirates v78.v7890.zip[/attachment:hr6zlg32]

How to use it:

Quote from: "Gyan1010"
1) Open CHEAT ENGINE 6.1
2) Select the correct process and you can find out how in the tutorials section I'm sure.
3) Open the Table menu at the top and choose Show Cheat Table Lua Script.
4) Load the lua file I've attached in a zip or just copy it and paste it into the Lua script: Cheat Table window.
5) Click the Enable Speedhack box in the Cheat Engine main window and enter 0 and click Apply.
6) Refresh the game's browser window.
7) When it freezes while loading, click Execute Script in the Lua script: Cheat Table window.
(broken image removed) Wait for the output window to say Done. Make sure the other lines all said Enabled.
9) Uncheck the Enable Speedhack box.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Thank you everyone for your help!! Now I'm starting to learn how to code and hopefully when I know enough I can give back....

Has anyone figured out ship build and refit yet?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Feb 12, 2012 11:45 pm
Quote from: "Ljffusion1"
Thank you everyone for your help!! Now I'm starting to learn how to code and hopefully when I know enough I can give back....

Has anyone figured out ship build and refit yet?



read the above instructions it does everything apart from ship repair

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: KILLER1807