Skip to content

Box Clever Level Pack

-migrated-

10 posts

Re: Box Clever Level Pack

Posted Apr 29, 2011 3:30 am

Invulnerability (will also nuke the restart but whatever)

d0 30 60 a0 0b
47 30 60 a0 0b

Re: Box Clever Level Pack

Posted Apr 29, 2011 3:35 am

Attaching the .sol with all the levels beaten. Beat level 40 with the the "I Believe I Can Fly" AOB above -- takes literally 5 seconds and you're done.

Re: Box Clever Level Pack

Posted Apr 29, 2011 4:44 pm
Quote from: "SliceOfDeath"
AOBs no longer work. (broken image removed)


They do work, you just did something wrong.

Re: Box Clever Level Pack

Posted May 1, 2011 12:02 pm
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "SliceOfDeath"
AOBs no longer work. (broken image removed)

They do work, you just did something wrong.


Nope. He's right, they don't work.
CE 6.0 and 5.6.1 / Firefox (plugin container)

Changing the level however still does.

Re: Box Clever Level Pack

Posted May 1, 2011 12:46 pm
Quote from: "Khonza"
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "SliceOfDeath"
AOBs no longer work. (broken image removed)

They do work, you just did something wrong.

Nope. He's right, they don't work.
CE 6.0 and 5.6.1 / Firefox (plugin container)

Changing the level however still does.


Well the game has been updated now, but 3 days ago, it did work.

Re: Box Clever Level Pack

Posted May 3, 2011 6:39 pm

I usually only write my own aob's when I can't find any or when the author of the game makes me do things that either frustrate the hell out of me or is too repetitive. In this case it was the frustrating part that did it. In lvl40 you cannot afford to make a single mistake. 1 mistake and the lvl fails. I suppose it was intended like this, but after 5 tries I decided to give myself an edge and finish the game in 2 minutes instead of 2 hours.

Since I didn't need any help before lvl 40, I only made one specifically for my problem, but I suppose it helps in some other lvls as well.

Enjoy! ^^

Quote
Red lava rising will no longer bother you!

09 a1 61
09 a0 61


As a side note, this does make the last lvls naming rather unapplicable.  :lol:

edit:

As I was enjoying myself, I went looking for a 'fly' aob, this is what I came up with:

Quote

fly ( - aka unlimited jumps)

60 eb 0b 66 6b 66 ab 0f 82 76 ->
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 26

60 94 09 24 00 ad ->
02 02 02 02 02 26

You'll need to change both aob's for this to work