Skip to content

[TuT] Unblock Flash

-migrated-

3 posts

[TuT] Unblock Flash

Posted Apr 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Hello guys! i'm here for a little explication: how to unblock flashes,when you download and play on browser!

not have any secret in this, ok let's go!(I don't have images so... don't worry my English is good enough... I think)

1- Open the game or animation on the browser(Mozilla is more easy because plugin container), don't press play!
2- look at address bar and copy this.
3- In CE select the process for hack and the text hack.
4- look for the address what you copy at step 2
5- Probably have more than 10 results... so change all to original game site.
6- Now press play!

tip: for select'n'change the results hold Ctrl and select the results and holding click two times to change

 :roll: if don't work... find a better :twisted:  cya

If you find a game what this hack works tell me, and I'll post here.

Work in the:
GemCraft: Labyrinth