Skip to content

Zombie Knight

-migrated-

10 posts

Re: Zombie Knight

Posted May 3, 2011 8:47 am

Energy doesn't go down
a1 61 f9 02
a0 61 f9 02

Health doesn't go down (broken image removed) Troll hack
d2 a1 68 9b 02
d2 a0 68 9b 02

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Zombie Knight

Posted May 3, 2011 4:30 pm

lol...guess what. THEIR health doesn't go down either with this one. Good for survival mode...maybe....

Re: Zombie Knight

Posted May 3, 2011 9:54 pm
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Energy doesn't go down
a1 61 f9 02
a0 61 f9 02

That's all you need.  Unlock a damage spell such as "sprout impaler" and spam it in combat.

Re: Zombie Knight

Posted May 4, 2011 12:57 am

very repetitive game, definitely boring after a while.

Re: Zombie Knight

Posted May 4, 2011 4:59 pm
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Energy doesn't go down
a1 61 f9 02
a0 61 f9 02

Health doesn't go down (broken image removed) Troll hack
d2 a1 68 9b 02
d2 a0 68 9b 02

donmt work

Re: Zombie Knight

Posted May 5, 2011 8:43 am
Quote from: "darktech"
donmt work


Still working,
targeting plugincontainer if using firefox?
Scanned and changed before pressing play?
try again?
Using googlechrome?
Elaborate on "donmt work" please.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Zombie Knight

Posted May 7, 2011 5:45 am
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Still working,
targeting plugincontainer if using firefox?
Scanned and changed before pressing play?
try again?
Using googlechrome?
Elaborate on "donmt work" please.

Okay, I keep scanning for:
a1 61 f9 02
Both with and without spaces, and getting no results. I have the correct Chrome process selected and all that. And I am NOT getting a clue as to what I'm doing wrong from the FAQs. I'm using CE 6.0 btw, if that matters.

Re: Zombie Knight

Posted May 7, 2011 2:17 pm
Quote from: "NormaTheNorman"
lol...guess what. THEIR health doesn't go down either with this one. Good for survival mode...maybe....


Hence the "Troll Hack" he put there (broken image removed)

With the Health and Mana at Double*1, you can be invincible AND able to kill enemies, but you have to redo it every level which gets a bit tedious, but with the Gold hack, just buy some beasted out gear and all the abilities and go nuts.

Re: Zombie Knight

Posted May 7, 2011 3:08 pm
Quote from: "HereticDekon"
Okay, I keep scanning for:
a1 61 f9 02
Both with and without spaces, and getting no results. I have the correct Chrome process selected and all that. And I am NOT getting a clue as to what I'm doing wrong from the FAQs. I'm using CE 6.0 btw, if that matters.

Uh
(broken image removed)

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects