Skip to content

[Request] Castaway 2

-migrated-

14 posts

Re: [Request] Castaway 2

Posted May 4, 2011 6:07 am

Try reading the tutorial first, which can be located in my sig.

Re: [Request] Castaway 2

Posted May 4, 2011 9:29 am

errr....

acturally i already used it to cheat. but i failed to search the value

i try to use 4b*8 amd 4b*8+6...can't search any value , that's why i try to find some help

Re: [Request] Castaway 2

Posted May 4, 2011 1:43 pm

Money is double*1, Stat point is 4byte*1.

Does anyone dump the swf? It seems it's some protection on dumping.  :cry:

Anyone get any aob from this game?

Re: [Request] Castaway 2

Posted May 4, 2011 10:45 pm

You can target stats points, exp (for both you and pet), and skill points with 4b*1

I the .swf does have some kind of protection against the decompiler when it is just saved straight from the website. I'm just getting into hacking and AoB, so I'm learning as I go. I spent a good amount of time trying to at the very least see what integer gold was saved as, but was blocked from accessing the loading movie with my decompiler.

I don't like just lurking in forums and I finally can answer a question here, so I wanted to contribute. I'm still interested in how to target gold if possible.

*edit

Thanks Pasha!

Re: [Request] Castaway 2

Posted May 4, 2011 11:06 pm

Does anyone know if it is possible to target items in the inventory? If so, what format would that be? Sorry for asking, but I've tried to at least read the .swf to get the answer myself, but I'm not sure how to get the anti-theft protection off it.

Re: [Request] Castaway 2

Posted May 5, 2011 1:46 am

# of items is 4byte*8+6

cant just add an item from stack to the crafting panel, you have to use said item up, or sell some of them.
oh and don't increase the item value from 0, it will ultimately end up in a page refresh. :cry:

Re: [Request] Castaway 2

Posted May 5, 2011 11:14 pm

eh I couldn't get any AoB's to work  :x

Well you can change just about anything with the basic 4 byte*1 (works for char health, char mana, pet health, stats, skills).
Gold is double*1

what I did manage to find while looking through the code was a list of all the possible crafting combination.
small potion of the same type = 3 herb + empty bottle
medium potion of the same type = 6 herb + empty bottle
large potion of the same type = 12 herb + empty bottle
Alkahest = Antidote + small health pot
Panacea = 5 Antidote + medium health pot
Ambrosia = large Mana Pot + large Health Potion
Plate = 3 Shell + 3 Shell
SolidScale = 3 Plate + Alkahest
Timber = 3 Wood + 3 Wood
StrongLumber = 3 Timber + Alkahest
Leather = 3 Hide + 3 Hide
TreatedLeather = 3 Leather + Alkahest
IronIngot = 3 IronOre + 3 IronOre
IronGlobe = 3 IronIngot + Alkahest
GoldIngot = 3 GoldOre + 3 GoldOre
GoldGlobe = 3 GoldIngot + Alkahest
Ruby = 3 RubyShard + 3 RubyShard
RubyGlobe = 3 Ruby + Alkahest
Emerald = 3 EmeraldShard + 3 EmeraldShard
EmeraldGlobe = 3 Emerald + Alkahest
Sapphire = 3 SapphireShard + 3 SapphireShard
SapphireGlobe = 3 Sapphire + Alkahest
Shank = IronOre + Hide
Trusty = Rusted + Alkahest
Assasin = Trusty + RubyShard
Wooden = 3 Wood + IronOre
Regal = Militia + Leather
TitanScimitar + Scimitar + SapphireGlobe
WidowClaw = Falcata + RubyGlobe
Dartanian = Piercer + EmeraldGlobe
Razor = Wooden + IronGlobe
NailBat = Timber + IronIngot
Vindicator = NailBat + IronGlobe
ApprenticeWand = Stick + SapphireShard
ImpBranch = ApprenticeWand + GaeaSeed
10 ThrowingStar = IronOre + Alkahest
10 GoldThrowingStar = GoldOre + Alkahest
6 RubyDart = RubyShard + Alkahest
6 EmeraldDart = EmeraldShard + Alkahest
6 SapphireDart = SapphireShard + Alkahest
Beetle = 3 Shell + 3 Hide
Round = Wooden + IronIngot
Blast = Warrior + IronGlobe
Plated Leg armor + Leather Leg armor + Plate
Plated Arm armor + Leather Arm armor + Plate
Plated Body armor + Leather Body armor + Plate
Plated Helm armor + Leather Helm armor + Plate
Paladin = OldGuard + PaladinTalisman
Armor Arms Paladin = Armor Arms OldGuard + PaladinTalisman
Armor Body Paladin = Armor Body OldGuard + PaladinTalisman
Armor Helm Paladin = Armor Helm OldGuard + PaladinTalisman
Golem = Leather + GolemTalisman
Armor Arm Golem = Armor Arm Leather + GolemTalisman
Armor Body Golem = Armor Body Leather + GolemTalisman
Armor Helm Golem = Armor Helm Leather + GolemTalisman
Saint = Paladin + SaintTalisman
Armor Arm Saint = Armor Arm Paladin + SaintTalisman
Armor Body Saint = Armor Body Paladin + SaintTalisman
Armor Helm Saint = Armor Helm Paladin + SaintTalisman
Minotaur = Golem + MinotaurTalisman
Armor Arm Minotaur = Armor Arm Golem + MinotaurTalisman
Armor Body Minotaur = Armor Body Golem + MinotaurTalisman
Armor Helm Minotaur = Armor Helm Golem + MinotaurTalisman
The names are not exactly right since Im going completely off of the programmers naming convention. I have only actually seen a handful of these items in game.

Re: [Request] Castaway 2

Posted May 9, 2011 9:55 am

Hey guys, I'm wondering if any of you know which hash function is used to checksum the data in the shared object library this game makes. I can't seem to nut it out (I'm far from an expert in this field).

Any info you guys have would be great, thanks.

Re: [Request] Castaway 2

Posted May 28, 2011 12:13 pm

thanks every body!  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Castaway 2

Posted Jun 1, 2011 5:21 am

anyone have a completed sol file, would be much appreciated.  Thank you