Skip to content

Heir

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to Heir. View game

4 posts

Heir

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

The idea behind this game was to push how large of a single Movieclip I could make each level, and in the process pay tribute to my absolute favourite game on the PS2, Shadow of the Colossus, which hopefully will be seeing an HD re-release on PS3 soon! Play as a mysterious Pale Man of the North in a quest to rid the Kingdom of a most unusual plague, and in the process win the throne to the empire! I hope you enjoy this little cinematic style game, I?EUR(TM)ve really tried to squeeze the atmosphere in. Featuring music from Duncan Fenn of http://www.theredswanhotel.com ?EUR" which you should defintely check out!http://www.Incompetch.com

RE: Heir

Posted Apr 4, 2013 5:58 am

I do not want to take credit for somebody else's work, the hacks submitted were found on the following forum thread

http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?tid=6055911&page=1

They were done by another user, I felt they needed to be on this page. If somebody can correct by submission to just be under their name, that would be great.

RE: Heir

Posted Apr 4, 2013 11:35 pm

Good to know, thanks.

I had done so, it was an old forum post and it said the users name was "Anonymous", was not sure if the person was an Anon or if anonymous posting was available back then or if it was an error during transfer.