Re: [request] Edmus
Do any still work? I just tried and it doesnt.
You are doing it wrong, I also tested mine, works perfectly.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
-migrated-
24 posts
Do any still work? I just tried and it doesnt.
You are doing it wrong, I also tested mine, works perfectly.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
unlimited double jumps
0f 29 00 00 60 f3 04 60 d4 04 4f c1 01 01 5e 83 05
0f 29 00 00 60 f3 04 60 d3 04 4f c1 01 01 5e 83 05
Thank you so much! I learnt to fly!!! (broken image removed)
Can anyone give me edmus hacked?The data isn't stored server side so it should be easy.please give me instructions I lost all my data and I don't want to do it all over (broken image removed).
I want a money hack.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/pouchmouse/edmus
Earn more money
66 d0 05 24 01
66 d0 05 24 7f
you dont need money for upgrades
0d b7 01 00
0d 00 00 00
@Mods/Admin
Merge this with
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4524&
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
SOL file:
https://rapidshare.com/files/491541478/asdf.sol
lots of flowers, all upgrades maxed
SOL file:
https://rapidshare.com/files/491541478/asdf.sol
lots of flowers, all upgrades maxed
Thanks it works.
Hi,
I have an updated .sol... max run 1426m.
Tell me if it works.
Hi,
I have an updated .sol... max run 1426m.
Tell me if it works.
Won't give the medium badge. You still have to do the run yourself.
unlimited double jumps
0f 29 00 00 60 f3 04 60 d4 04 4f c1 01 01 5e 83 05
0f 29 00 00 60 f3 04 60 d3 04 4f c1 01 01 5e 83 05
based on this AOB and some guesswork I got this:
0f ?? ?? 00 60 ?? ?? 60 ee ?? 4f ?? ?? 01 5e ?? ??
0f ?? ?? 00 60 ?? ?? 60 ed ?? 4f ?? ?? 01 5e ?? ??