[request] Edmus
LINK
tried 4 bytes, 4bytes*8, 4bytes*8+6
Didn't work for me.
Could someone try something for me please ?
Thank you
-migrated-
24 posts
LINK
tried 4 bytes, 4bytes*8, 4bytes*8+6
Didn't work for me.
Could someone try something for me please ?
Thank you
Outdated, see viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4524&start=10#p51509
Earn more money Beware the high scores~
66 b1 05 24 01
66 b1 05 2d 6f
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
you dont need money for upgrades
0d b7 01 00
0d 00 00 00

none of them work anymore requesting more
none of them work anymore requesting more
lolwut?
you dont need money for upgrades
0d b7 01 00
0d 00 00 00
Thanks, this still works for me (broken image removed)
Hacked the sol using Minerva (Ragnarok and sol editor couldn't do this), in the sol the flowers collected was showing as a negative, so maybe thats why CE can't find the value (altho I couldn't find it as a negative value either)
No money for upgrades works for me, 1st one doesn't.
Thanks a bunch on your offer
More Money per Flower
66 ?? ?? 24 01 ?? 5b 01
66 ?? ?? 24 0a ?? 5b 01
Change the first value (atm 66 c0 05 ...).
unlimited double jumps
0f 29 00 00 60 f3 04 60 d4 04 4f c1 01 01 5e 83 05
0f 29 00 00 60 f3 04 60 d3 04 4f c1 01 01 5e 83 05
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Flower Bed returns immediately instead of a couple minutes
a1 25 e8 07 a3
a1 24 00 02 a3
Found in:
Actions > Pouchmouse > Managers > Flower Managers
Line 35
33 var _loc_2:* = TimeManager.currentDate().time;
34 var _loc_3:* = Globals.flowerArray[param1];
35 return (_loc_2 - _loc_3) / 1000;
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
I try so hard to try and understand this.
I try so hard to try and understand this.
Open the game in Firefox
Open CE, select plugin-container.exe as the process, not firefox.exe
Change Value type to Array of bytes
Search the first string the poster listed
Select the results, push them to the bottom
Change the value of the pushed string to the bottom string.
Do any still work? I just tried and it doesnt.
I just tried my AoB and it still works for me...
Sure that you are doing it right?