Skip to content

[Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to City Siege 2. View game

17 posts

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 15, 2011 8:40 pm

No AoBs from me, but at least a SOL. Be warned that this SOL is not legit, though all level scores and all the other stats are so low that they could be legit.

All levels completed with a gold medal, $280,000 cash, 108 stars, total score of 327000 (which is far too low for the highscore list). If this game gets badges, this SOL should do the job getting them.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Yoshimo

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Can always buy units:
60 a5 01 d3 b0 2a 12 18 00 00
60 a5 01 d3 b0 2a 12 00 00 00

d1 66 d1 14 2c be 17 4f 54 01
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Invincibility:
60 33 60 33 66 7d d1 a1 61 7d
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Dead Civilians and VIP have no effect:
d0 30 5d c5 03 10 16 00 00
47 30 5d c5 03 10 16 00 00

d0 30 5d f8 03 10 16 00 00
47 30 5d f8 03 10 16 00 00

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 18, 2011 10:49 pm

If I might inquire about these aob's. I took a look at the game file last week, but the source got me only meaningless names. Is there some automated program that 'unencrypts' these back into meaningful wordings or did you actually go over these meaningless names in the variables/functions one by one to figure out which did what?

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 19, 2011 7:02 am
Quote from: "Akimoto"
If I might inquire about these aob's. I took a look at the game file last week, but the source got me only meaningless names. Is there some automated program that 'unencrypts' these back into meaningful wordings or did you actually go over these meaningless names in the variables/functions one by one to figure out which did what?

Use UnSWFEncryptUNP

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 19, 2011 10:16 am
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "Akimoto"
If I might inquire about these aob's. I took a look at the game file last week, but the source got me only meaningless names. Is there some automated program that 'unencrypts' these back into meaningful wordings or did you actually go over these meaningless names in the variables/functions one by one to figure out which did what?
Use UnSWFEncryptUNP


UnSWFEncryptUNP is pretty useless against most AS3 encryptions (but awesome against AS2 stuff.) SWFDecrypt wins in this case.
Just remember that SWFDecrypt changes references, so when you find your AoB in the decrypted file, go over to the unencrypted one, view it as raw data and make your AoB there.

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Thanks, I actually tried unswfencryptunp, didn't do any good. I had swfdecrypt lying around, but didn't think of using it, as last time I came accross something like this unswfencrypt did the job and swfdecrypt failed. Thanks for the info on when to use what. ^^

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 20, 2011 10:33 am

I think the Game has been updated, I can't seem to find the AoB for Invincibility, Ill try the others in a sec.

P.S., if they DO work, tell me when to search.

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Hmm, I should have checked for real before screaming victory. I tried using swfdecrypt_win (SWF Decrypt v1.2.1) on cityseige2_secure, but it got me nowhere, still the same nonsensical names and when i load the file (cityseige2_secure_recovered) in sothink, it totally freaks out. Either I'm doing it wrong, or I'm still using the wrong decrypter or I'm just too stupid. ^^

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Really fun game, i only found this: the HP of the soldiers is double*1, but about money or xp points... :oops:

These are my legit .sol (load the game and beat last level with Heli-R, really easy)

Honest is the one who changes his mind to tune to the truth
Dishonest is the one who changed the truth to tune it to their thinking

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Killing VIPs and Civilians has no side-effect:
27 26 d7 10 08 00 00 92 03 73
47 26 d7 10 08 00 00 92 03 73

27 26 d7 10 09 00 00 92 03 c2 02
47 26 d7 10 09 00 00 92 03 c2 02

Re: [Request] City Siege 2: Resort Siege

Posted May 22, 2011 8:56 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
Killing VIPs and Civilians has no side-effect:
27 26 d7 10 08 00 00 92 03 73
47 26 d7 10 08 00 00 92 03 73

27 26 d7 10 09 00 00 92 03 c2 02
47 26 d7 10 09 00 00 92 03 c2 02


thanks a bunch (broken image removed)
I wish I could do these myself lol