Skip to content

Crazy Over Goo

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Crazy Over Goo. View game

4 posts

Re: Crazy Over Goo

Posted May 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Number of jumps is a 4 Bytes value *1
And in the level where you must use rapidity you can use the speedhack

Re: Crazy Over Goo

Posted Jun 6, 2011 9:48 pm

Doesn't work for me ... I search 4 byte I sometimes find a value sometimes not...And even if I change it it doesn't change in the game

Re: Crazy Over Goo

Posted Jun 7, 2011 2:52 am
Quote from: "Mariana"
Doesn't work for me ... I search 4 byte I sometimes find a value sometimes not...And even if I change it it doesn't change in the game


If you're using Firefox, make sure that you have plugin-container.exe selected and not firefox.exe. Searching for 4B*1 works just fine for me, and modifying the value works as expected.