Skip to content

Drop Dead 3

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Drop Dead 3. View game

2 posts

RE: Drop Dead 3

Posted Jul 20, 2014 2:07 am

I came back to this game to fix the annoying sound on the unlimited pull time hack, so here it is:

I found two ways to do it, so use either one you want.

Scan:
8d ?? 01 89 ?? ?? 8b ?? ?? 83 ?? 1e 0f ?? ?? 0f ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? 83 ?? 1e
Change to either:
8d ?? 01 89 ?? ?? 8b ?? ?? 90 90 90 0f ?? ?? 0f ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? 90 90 90 (First way I figured out how to do it.)
Or:
8d ?? 02 89 ?? ?? 8b ?? ?? 83 ?? 1e 0f ?? ?? 0f ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? 83 ?? 1e (Second way I figured out how to do it.)

They're the same so it really doesn't mater which one you use.

Please take note that these AoBs are un-writable..... Please?