Re: Hacker vs Hacker
The sol does indeed work fine. I tried it earlier after loading and refreshing the page a few times (only needed the hard badge) and the badge wouldn't pop. Closed the window and reloaded it just now and it worked just fine.
-migrated-
24 posts
The sol does indeed work fine. I tried it earlier after loading and refreshing the page a few times (only needed the hard badge) and the badge wouldn't pop. Closed the window and reloaded it just now and it worked just fine.
None of these are working for me at all... (Not using swf)
None of these are working for me at all... (Not using swf)
You do realize that "none of these are working"-type of statements don't help you or us without a description of WHAT you've tried?
Barring an update that changed the code, #1 likely source of failure is YOURSELF.
That said, 2b*1 for Money works, so your "none of these are working" is not true.
I have tried all permutation of each and every AOB and simple hack showing. The 2b*1 didn't work, the AoB's did nothing, the double*1 for time didnt work etc etc etc. I was simply getting no returns or returns that had nothing to do with what I wanted.
Sounds like failure of applying CE to the right process. If you have multiple windows of Firefox, there will be multiple instances of Plugin Container.
Current mind energy is double*1.
Oh well, got it through normal play.
any1 know if these work anymore? they dont for me =x
any1 know if these work anymore? they dont for me =x
They works for me.