Skip to content

Hacker vs Hacker

-migrated-

24 posts

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted May 27, 2011 9:12 pm

I had some trouble trying to find all the code for the game in SoThink. :oops:
I didn't see another SWF being loaded, and the rest of the code seems to be for other things. *fumes*

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted May 27, 2011 11:05 pm

use swif dump bro...

no mind energy wasted on research
12 44 00 00 5e fb 02 60 fb 02 60 f2 01 d1 46 89 01 01 66 98 1d a1 68 fb 02
12 44 00 00 5e fb 02 60 fb 02 60 f2 01 d1 46 89 01 01 66 98 1d a0 68 fb 02

2000 monies per second
11 31 00 00 5e 92 02 60 92 02 60 b1 11 a0 68 92 02
11 31 00 00 5e 92 02 60 92 02 25 D0 0F a0 68 92 02

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted May 28, 2011 8:03 pm

A real hacker beats an imaginary one very time, good job kolonel.

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted Jun 3, 2011 3:06 am

Enemy HP is 4b*1, location changes each round.  Changing it to 0 causes you to win instantly, as it should.  It's easy as hell to lock down once you get the really fast malware -- with cash and mind locked, just build a resistor wall, send one row's worth of the fast blue guys, wait until one gets through to the enemy, and you win.

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted Jun 3, 2011 3:46 am

Badges. I never even saw this one when it was new. [Oops, looked at the date wrong, only a week old, huh.] I'm not finding either AoB. I guess I'll try it legit first. (broken image removed)

[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ageofgames/hacker-vs-hacker:3blhasgg]HackerVsHacker[/badges:3blhasgg]

Edit: Mind energy is double * 1. The address doesn't change. It doesn't cause any problems if it's frozen above the max.

The timer on the levels with a timer is also double * 1.

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted Jun 3, 2011 6:18 am

Here are semi-legit completed sols, you probably only need the top one, but I attached both just in case.

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted Jun 3, 2011 8:56 am

I can't get the AOBs to work in IE, is it just me?

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted Jun 3, 2011 9:13 am

the AOBs aret working anymore.
can you make new AOBs, please?^^

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted Jun 3, 2011 9:48 am

AI does nothing

27 26 2b 10 06 00 00 91 21 93
D0 66 A4 2C 48 00 00 91 21 93

AoB's need to be entered after clicking play on the very first screen. Enter them when you get to the true main menu screen with campain, credits, achievements etc. buttons.

V.1.2.448

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted Jun 3, 2011 5:03 pm

XP, Money, Max Mind Power, Enemy HP are 2b*1
Time on lvl 7 is double*1

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted Jun 3, 2011 8:02 pm

All levels completed, all gold, should give you all 3 badges.
Not tested, but I assume you'll need to load up the game and possibly beat/start the first level.

Location : *chat.kongregate.comgamez0113688liveHacker_vs_Hacker.swf

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted Jun 4, 2011 12:04 am

Where did you find the AOB? By that, I mean what sections you searched in the Sothink .swf decompiler.

Re: Hacker vs Hacker

Posted Jun 4, 2011 12:18 am
Quote from: ".solPl0x"
All levels completed, all gold, should give you all 3 badges.
Not tested, but I assume you'll need to load up the game and possibly beat/start the first level.

Location : *chat.kongregate.comgamez0113688liveHacker_vs_Hacker.swf


excelent .sol... works great and gives all achievements   (broken image removed)