Skip to content

Warflow best online strategy game.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to WarFlow. View game

7 posts

Re: Warflow best online strategy game.

Posted May 28, 2011 10:09 pm

I have magically accessed your thoughts, found which game you're talking about and found its link just to know what the hell you're talking about.

Care to post a link for those of us that don't have telepathy in their array of skills?

Re: Warflow best online strategy game.

Posted May 29, 2011 3:58 pm
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Wow, seriously?

Someone make a hack!

Someone make a doody!


Is there anything you are looking for?  IE:  infinite health/ammo, unlimited double jumps, stuff like that.
Also, no please?

As for what I'm looking for there's a reason I just asked a hack. By that i mean everything that could work for that game(ex. Gold hack, Silver hack, Honor hack etc.). And I don't think you can hack the game in the right way unless you get to play it first. I also didn't say please because I thought "thank you" was enough.  Anyway Here I ask more politely again: Could anyone make or share a working hack for this game, please?