Ragdoll cannon four
can u hack this plz
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Johnny_K/ragdoll-cannon-4
-migrated-
22 posts
can u hack this plz
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Johnny_K/ragdoll-cannon-4
Well a sol would be enough (broken image removed)
btw got badges:
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/Johnny_K/ragdoll-cannon-4?tab=achievements:12t3tb25]113207[/badges:12t3tb25]
Here is a .sol for you, but it is NOT legit!! I didn't go back and check what the reasonable minimums were on levels, but it should be pretty safe.
It will keep you off the leaderboards.
Leaderboards are all 50s, so as long as one of your levels took at least 2 shots, you'll avoid them.
Win the game in one level
5e ce 0f 27 61 ce 0f
=>
5e ce 0f 26 61 ce 0f
current level score is double*1 there's 3 values
EDIT: heres a sol legit in that it's not edited just cheated not on the leader board
Here is a .sol for you, but it is NOT legit!!
I've resisted posting because I've yet to manage something worth contributing... but I spent a fair while beating my head against a wall trying to edit this SOL. I'm using .sol Editor v1.1 (off SourceForge) on Windows 7, and it's just throwing errors left and right. Is there some trick for this file, or do you mean that you used CE for the aforementioned illegitimacy?
Quote from: "last1_out"Here is a .sol for you, but it is NOT legit!!
[...] I'm using .sol Editor v1.1 (off SourceForge) on Windows 7, and it's just throwing errors left and right. Is there some trick for this file,[...]
use .minerva (f=28&t=4443)
Win the game in one level
5e ce 0f 27 61 ce 0f
=>
5e ce 0f 26 61 ce 0f
I tried doing this exact AOB, but it wouldn't end the level even if I failed / won
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
KN19H7 wrote:Win the game in one level
5e ce 0f 27 61 ce 0f
=>
5e ce 0f 26 61 ce 0f
I tried doing this exact AOB, but it wouldn't end the level even if I failed / won
sure it is working
Quote from: "KN19H7"Win the game in one level
5e ce 0f 27 61 ce 0f
=>
5e ce 0f 26 61 ce 0f
I tried doing this exact AOB, but it wouldn't end the level even if I failed / won
I tried it and it was working for me.
Maybe it's because you're not using the kongregate link?
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Johnny_ ... l+cannon+4
I ment, i downloaded the .swf, got the AOb way before this game had badge, but it wouldn't work so I gave up.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
legit sol. no cheats used.
the aob makes you get the hard badge, but not the easier ones. and it makes you show up in the highscores list. not a good idea!
the aob makes you get the hard badge, but not the easier ones. and it makes you show up in the highscores list. not a good idea!
That's if you weren't thinking enough and finished a level before using 50 ragdolls( 50 levels, assume one shot each)
Your own fault if you use hacks improperly, always been that way.