Skip to content

[Request] Alienocalypse

-migrated-

12 posts

[Request] Alienocalypse

Posted Jun 10, 2011 11:48 pm

I've been playing this game for about an hour now and am getting slightly puzzled at hacking this game. I've run through 4b*1 and got a result once that I changed and got evolution points. However, after I bought the stuff and confirmed that I wanted the stuff I bought, on the next page I ended up with negative points and have not since been able to find any values. Any help would be greatly appreciated  (broken image removed)

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Berzerk ... enocalypse

Re: [Request] Alienocalypse

Posted Jun 11, 2011 3:30 am

evolution points = double *1
dna = double * 1 (scan before u start buying in lvl 1, then just scan again after lvl 1)

Re: [Request] Alienocalypse

Posted Jun 11, 2011 6:08 am
Quote from: "Kaiichi"
evolution points double*1 truncated doesn't work, nor does double*8

after you buy you gotta confirm then when ur back in shop u rescan dont scan after just clicking + on upgrade

Re: [Request] Alienocalypse

Posted Jun 12, 2011 1:26 am

riiiiiiight
I just scanned my ev points and my dna points and got nothing.

Re: [Request] Alienocalypse

Posted Jun 12, 2011 5:32 am

Using double*1 for evolution points worked perfectly fine for me. If you post the steps you are taking to do this that don't work, perhaps someone will be able to help you.

--
~Have A Nice Day!~

 

Re: [Request] Alienocalypse

Posted Jun 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Or use this

60 a7 03 a1 61 8e 01
60 a7 03 a0 61 8e 01

adds to your evolution points instead of subtracting after confirming purchase

use it before you load your game

Or a faster way to get some evolution points
66 b2 03 66 b6 14 a0
66 b2 03 66 b6 14 a2

It multiplies your end level bonus instead of adding

Re: [Request] Alienocalypse

Posted Jun 25, 2011 12:56 am

masterofnone
It is fine. I updated The Cheat, and it found it just fine.

asayre
Those are completely useless to me. There is no way to do that on a mac.