Skip to content
Locked

Amayeta Encryption

-migrated-

2 posts

Amayeta Encryption

Posted Jun 11, 2011 12:29 am

Ok, so there is a new game, named Elements of Arkandia and it has Amayeta Encryption

I know this because it looks like this:

Code: [Select]

if (!eval(true))
        {
        }
        else
        {
            x01 = eval("x01") - 318;
        } // end else if
       
    } // end if
    if (eval("x01") == 748)
    {
        x01 = eval("x01") - 318;
       
    } // end if
    if (eval("x01") == 1)
    {
        x01 = eval("x01") - 1;

I was woundering if there is anything i can even do to un-obfuscate the  code.

kolonelkadat's program in the other thread isn't working when ever I try to use it

Here is a screenshot:
(broken image removed)
You should click the picture to actually see something  (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB

Re: Amayeta Encryption

Posted Jun 11, 2011 3:09 am
Quote from: "Simple_AOB"
kolonelkadat's program in the other thread isn't working when ever I try to use it

that you posted this 32 minutes before I made that post freaks me out.

but I dont know. maybe there is a new version of amayeta out?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

This topic is locked.