Skip to content

Cannons 2

-migrated-

11 posts

Re: Cannons 2

Posted Jun 14, 2011 1:07 am

i think xp/ money is server sided.

Re: Cannons 2

Posted Jun 14, 2011 3:16 am

health = basehealth +65k
24 00 d0 66 88 04 66 9c 27 a0 68 d1 03
2d 15 d0 66 88 04 66 9c 27 a0 68 d1 03

I think. I dunno what happens with this. I mean... the healthbars all get long as shit and I dont think i ever died. took a lots of damages... but other players were talking of glitches/ hacks so maybe than can see it more differently from me...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Cannons 2

Posted Jun 14, 2011 7:06 pm

I'll try it out later, or if you want, we can try together in a game.
Also, could you make an AoB for increasing money when buying things or is that not possible?

Re: Cannons 2

Posted Jun 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Thanks for this topic. Hp hack is no more possible (broken image removed)

Re: Cannons 2

Posted Jun 25, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm disposing my account if needed to find out a hack, getting xp takes waaaay too long, and with noobs always on my team makes it even harder

Re: Cannons 2

Posted Jun 26, 2011 9:49 pm
Quote from: "merdapura"
I'm disposing my account if needed to find out a hack, getting xp takes waaaay too long, and with noobs always on my team makes it even harder

Get better.

Re: Cannons 2

Posted Jul 6, 2011 4:25 pm

are there no more aobs for cannon-2?
or bots?

Re: Cannons 2

Posted Jul 14, 2011 1:40 am
Quote from: "Incognitus"
Quote from: "merdapura"
I'm disposing my account if needed to find out a hack, getting xp takes waaaay too long, and with noobs always on my team makes it even harder
Get better.


If you like trolling it's fine, but there are people that are just wanting to request hacks for games, so keep the BS for yourself or be useful.
Back to topic: I heard that someone managed to hack the game, I don't know how, I will search around for more information but that's all I know for now.

Re: Cannons 2

Posted Jul 14, 2011 1:44 am

I would make more hacks, but I hate hate hate this game. its so shitty compared to whats already there. Im really not willing to spend anymore time on it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"