Skip to content

Racing Comrade!

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Racing Comrade!. View game

11 posts

Racing Comrade!

Posted Jun 15, 2011 5:33 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/icecrea ... ng-comrade
money is 4b*8

stamina free sprinting
1c 96 03 00 09 14 02 4e 96 07 00 07 14 00 00 00 08 01 1c 96 02 00 08 08 4e 96 02 00 08 c0 4e 96 05 00 07 02 00 00 00 0c 47 0b
1c 96 03 00 09 14 02 4e 96 07 00 07 14 00 00 00 08 01 1c 96 02 00 08 08 4e 96 02 00 08 c0 4e 96 05 00 07 02 00 00 00 0c 47 0a

sprint more often
4e 96 02 00 08 01 1c 96 03 00 09 58 02 4e 0b 96 05 00 07 d2 00 00 00 48
4e 96 02 00 08 01 1c 96 03 00 09 58 02 4e 0b 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 48

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Racing Comrade!

Posted Jun 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Here's an sol with EVERYTHING completed.
Yes, everything.
Although, I don't think it will be getting badges.

Edit:
lol it got badges...anyway, the sol gives you both.

Re: Racing Comrade!

Posted Jun 22, 2011 3:50 am

Badges! 2 of them no less.

Champion of the Racing Dialectic  (medium - 15 points)
Racing Comrade!

Re: Racing Comrade!

Posted Jun 22, 2011 1:45 pm

[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/icecreambreakfst/racing-comrade:361csmef]2[/badges:361csmef]

Heh, these are some weird ass codes, uses 47 to Add 2 to stamina, and 48 to subtract 2

Anyway, here are updated AOB's
Adds stamina instead of subtracting
1c 96 03 00 09 18 02 4e 96 07 00 07 14 00 00 00 08 01 1c 96 02 00 08 08 4e 96 02 00 08 c1 4e 96 05 00 07 02 00 00 00 0c 47 48
1c 96 03 00 09 18 02 4e 96 07 00 07 14 00 00 00 08 01 1c 96 02 00 08 08 4e 96 02 00 08 c1 4e 96 05 00 07 02 00 00 00 0c 47 47

What ever kadats did
4e 96 02 00 08 01 1c 96 03 00 09 5a 02 4e 0b 96 05 00 07 d2 00 00 00
4e 96 02 00 08 01 1c 96 03 00 09 5a 02 4e 0b 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00

Added new one:
Start with lots of money
***YOU MUST START A NEW GAME***
f9 05 00 08 fa 05 00 08 fb 07 32 00 00 00 08 fc 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 3e 00 00 00
f9 05 00 08 fa 05 00 08 fb 07 7f 7f 00 00 08 fc 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 3e 00 00 00

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB

Re: Racing Comrade!

Posted Jun 22, 2011 2:32 pm

It seems as though the first AOB is making my stamina inifinite, but I also can't sprint.

Re: Racing Comrade!

Posted Jun 22, 2011 2:57 pm
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
It seems as though the first AOB is making my stamina inifinite, but I also can't sprint.


I don't know if this is fixable

But I will still look into this

I don't know if this did anything, but I noped the dup after it
1c 96 03 00 09 18 02 4e 96 07 00 07 14 00 00 00 08 01 1c 96 02 00 08 08 4e 96 02 00 08 c1 4e 96 05 00 07 02 00 00 00 0c 47 48 4c
1c 96 03 00 09 18 02 4e 96 07 00 07 14 00 00 00 08 01 1c 96 02 00 08 08 4e 96 02 00 08 c1 4e 96 05 00 07 02 00 00 00 0c 47 47 02

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB

Re: Racing Comrade!

Posted Jun 23, 2011 12:22 pm

I now has a .sol
Load up for insta badges.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB

Re: Racing Comrade!

Posted Jun 23, 2011 4:38 pm
Quote from: "Simple_AOB"
I now has a .sol
Load up for insta badges.

Yours is newer, so I'm sure the badges yours gives are prettier than mine, which I posted 8 days ago.

Re: Racing Comrade!

Posted Jun 23, 2011 9:26 pm
Quote from: ".solPl0x"
Quote from: "Simple_AOB"
I now has a .sol
Load up for insta badges.
Yours is newer, so I'm sure the badges yours gives are prettier than mine, which I posted 8 days ago.

Is sorry, had to go so I forgot to look up...

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB

Re: Racing Comrade!

Posted Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Infinite Sprint
4E 96 05 00 07 02 00 00 00 0C 47 0B
4E 96 05 00 07 02 00 00 00 0C 47 0A

Sprint even if sprint is in use
96 05 00 07 d2 00 00 00 48
96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 48