It's not that's something's happening or such, but I can't remember there being a "Home For Infinite Losers" field in the highscores last time I played or am I wrong?
Any idea what it's submitting?
Probably getting an incredibly high score?
public function c1()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c2()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c3()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c4()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c5()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c6()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c7()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c8()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c9()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c10()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c11()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function
public function c12()
{
this.SFXalarm.play(0, 0);
this.AcquireMedal(15);
this.SubmitStatistic("H" + "F" + "I" + "L", 1);
this.OneTime();
return;
}// end function Doesn't say much.
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects