Skip to content

KOLM 2

-migrated-

6 posts

Re: KOLM 2

Posted Jun 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Whoa plot twister! Finding hacks....

Red bull gives you wings! Jump infinitely
d0 66 a2 02 24 03 61 ae 05
d0 66 a2 02 2d 03 61 ae 05

It's too hot, have some sunblock Light doesn't murder you
d1 27 61 f0 05
d1 26 61 f0 05

Balls of steel Invincible but deaths are counted.
24 3c 61 90 06
24 00 61 90 06

I'm Doctor Who! Don't count deaths
66 8b 05 91 63 04
66 8b 05 02 63 04

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: KOLM 2

Posted Jun 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Is any else puzzled by the secret message? "Including Ico"

Re: KOLM 2

Posted Jun 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Doomware, the secret message "Including Ico" is referring to a game called Ico about a man called Ico with a girl called Yorda. They try to escape from a castle and from the Queen who sends shadow creatures after them. I'm going to guess if there is a third KOLM game, it's going to have another allusion to another game.

Re: KOLM 2

Posted Nov 25, 2011 1:35 am
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Whoa plot twister! Finding hacks....

Red bull gives you wings! Jump infinitely
d0 66 a2 02 24 03 61 ae 05
d0 66 a2 02 2d 03 61 ae 05

It's too hot, have some sunblock Light doesn't murder you
d1 27 61 f0 05
d1 26 61 f0 05

Balls of steel Invincible but deaths are counted.
24 3c 61 90 06
24 00 61 90 06

I'm Doctor Who! Don't count deaths
66 8b 05 91 63 04
66 8b 05 02 63 04

These are all outdated. Sorry for what seems like a bump, I would update them myself. If I wasn't such a noob.

Re: KOLM 2

Posted Nov 25, 2011 1:47 pm

I'm not sure if this version is outdated, but I have a feeling you're talking about the kongregate version. If that's so, check the right thread on the right section. If not, I guess I might be able to take a look later