Dillo Hills
Game link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/fexLabs/dillo-hills
All values (crystals, perfect landings, hit birds etc.) is 4b*1
This means all upgrades and some hats can be achieved with this.
-migrated-
9 posts
Game link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/fexLabs/dillo-hills
All values (crystals, perfect landings, hit birds etc.) is 4b*1
This means all upgrades and some hats can be achieved with this.
Hats anyone?

Happiness always maxed
0e 0b 00 00 f0 ?? 17
0e 00 00 00 f0 ?? 17
EDIT: Updated again
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
I swear I misread it as Dildo Hills
Happiness always maxed
0e 0b 00 00 f0 8c 17
0e 00 00 00 f0 8c 17
Bump for Badges and ApocNAO points.
LOL I was going to quote that cheat to mention that it didn't work anymore, only to find lol wut updated it at the exact same moment. Nice! (Yes, it works now)
I would politely request a 'All Landings Perfect' cheat, that would make this a LOT more fun...
EDIT: Score is a Double value, for those who want to skip ahead for the Hard badge, but for those who care, Zone 10 is the last area.
score is actually double +1
so if your displayed score is 20000 your actual score is 20001
I read it as dildo hills the first time I seen it as well, lol.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I think game adds random value to score which is displayed on your screen(for me it was +40 or +40000, dont remember), so if you want to change the score, search for unknown double and keep searching for increased value above your score on screen.
Happiness always maxed
0e 0b 00 00 f0 8c 17
0e 00 00 00 f0 8c 17
Game has been updated AoB don't work (broken image removed)