Skip to content

Dillo Hills

-migrated-

9 posts

Re: Dillo Hills

Posted Jun 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Happiness always maxed

0e 0b 00 00 f0 ?? 17
0e 00 00 00 f0 ?? 17

EDIT: Updated again

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: Dillo Hills

Posted Jun 21, 2011 4:36 pm

I swear I misread it as Dildo Hills

Re: Dillo Hills

Posted Jan 1, 2013 2:00 am
Happiness always maxed

0e 0b 00 00 f0 8c 17
0e 00 00 00 f0 8c 17


Bump for Badges and ApocNAO points.

LOL  I was going to quote that cheat to mention that it didn't work anymore, only to find lol wut updated it at the exact same moment.  Nice!  (Yes, it works now)

I would politely request a 'All Landings Perfect' cheat, that would make this a LOT more fun...

EDIT:  Score is a Double value, for those who want to skip ahead for the Hard badge, but for those who care, Zone 10 is the last area.

Re: Dillo Hills

Posted Jan 1, 2013 3:19 am

score is actually double +1
so if your displayed score is 20000 your actual score is 20001

Re: Dillo Hills

Posted Jan 2, 2013 6:42 pm

I think game adds random value to score which is displayed on your screen(for me it was +40 or +40000, dont remember), so if you want to change the score, search for unknown double and keep searching for increased value above your score on screen.