Days of Monsters
URL: http://www.kongregate.com/games/MostroG ... f-monsters
Fun little game, feels like a mini-rampage with upgrades.
[aob:26ceddic]Research purchases add money
0a 66 c1 0e a1
0a 66 c1 0e a0[/aob:26ceddic]
-migrated-
19 posts
URL: http://www.kongregate.com/games/MostroG ... f-monsters
Fun little game, feels like a mini-rampage with upgrades.
[aob:26ceddic]Research purchases add money
0a 66 c1 0e a1
0a 66 c1 0e a0[/aob:26ceddic]
Can you make one to edit skull drops?
Health and mana always maxed
0e 1c 00 00 5d 0d
0e 00 00 00 5d 0d
Instantly pickup dropped souls
66 bf 0b 0d 05 00 00
66 bf 0b 0d 00 00 00
1 Soul = 10 Souls
91 d6 d1 d2 61 cc 12 08 02 08 01
24 0a a0 d6 d1 d2 61 cc 12 02 02
Change the bold 0a to something else (up to 7F) for more souls
1 human = 10 humans
91 d6 d1 d2 61 89 10 08 02 08 01
24 0a a0 d6 d1 d2 61 89 10 02 02
Change the bold 0a to something else (up to 7F) for more Humans killed.
Side note above AoB will probably affect certain submitted highscores ie. humans smashed/skulls collected & technically money looted.
EDITZ: Updated all AoB's. Should all work now.
Added AoB from couple of posts down. Probably won't be able to make a universal humans & souls AoB with wildcards as it would pull in plane, tank etc etc kills too.
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
*bump* badged.
Research purchases add money and Health and mana always maxed only work for me. the ones with the souls do not work...
Edit:
Never mind, got it.
Thank you to the people that posted the AoBs, they all helped.

The problem is that in final score the money will be included
1 Soul = 10 Souls
91 d6 d1 d2 61 cc 12 08 02 08 01
24 0a a0 d6 d1 d2 61 cc 12 02 02
Change the bold 0a to something else (up to 7F) for more souls.
Hey, I think it doesn't work on Antarctica, can you check it out?
I'm killing loads of people but I'm not getting the 200 one..
And yes, I tried modifying it

Having not seen the antartica Level I can't check it manually but looking at the swf i assume its to do with crushing humans rather than soul/skull collecting. That means that the 1 soul = 10 can't account for humans killed like I thought it did. For now try this AoB on it:
1 human = 100 humans (for the sake of speed)
91 d6 d1 d2 61 89 10 08 02 08 01
24 64 a0 d6 d1 d2 61 89 10 02 02
You might wanna test on an alt or drop the bold number lower due to it being untested. In theory it should work...
If it works I'll update my first post with a universal soul/human AoB.
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Having not seen the antartica Level I can't check it manually but looking at the swf i assume its to do with crushing humans rather than soul/skull collecting. That means that the 1 soul = 10 can't account for humans killed like I thought it did. For now try this AoB on it:
1 human = 100 humans (for the sake of speed)
91 d6 d1 d2 61 89 10 08 02 08 01
24 64 a0 d6 d1 d2 61 89 10 02 02
You might wanna test on an alt or drop the bold number lower due to it being untested. In theory it should work...
If it works I'll update my first post with a universal soul/human AoB.
Thanks, I'll post the results.
And yeah, I asked about humans killed in my first post, but then I edited it since it seemed that souls=humans...
Anyway, I'll be back with the results asap
Edit:
haha nice job, worked perfectly. Didn't get me on the scoreboard.
I can't give you karma for some reason..maybe you need to be offline or something.. I'll try later

Karma's overrated. I don't need a number to tell me if someones an ass or not.
I'm taking a guess, but he doesn't like karma
URL: http://www.kongregate.com/games/MostroG ... f-monsters
Fun little game, feels like a mini-rampage with upgrades.
[aob:3qzx3lw7]Research purchases add money
0a 66 c1 0e a1
0a 66 c1 0e a0[/aob:3qzx3lw7]
Use this AOB alone with above for all upgrades on day 0 (broken image removed)
Start with some money...
24 00 4a 30 01
24 7f 4a 30 01
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
Oh, there's an sol? lol
Here, all gold medlas, game completed, it will probably give you all 3 badges (not tested)

the AoB of life and healt doesn't work
None of these AOBs seem to work anymore.
No, they work. You must be targeting the wrong task.
Choose plugin.exe for firefox, dunno about the others.